UBot Underground

OK,

So my sub works fine if I hit the play button, but I cannot do a "run node" to run just that sub while in the script. Is there a way to do this because I need to manually add something unique to each site after running the sub (each site is a bit different in the profile area) so if I cannot sort of preview it like this then I have to set up the sub and call it to run and then go through the sub window and run node on everything that's in there to fill out the registration forms which is a pain especially since I have to scroll all the way up back to where my sub is sitting.

I thought I was doing that but maybe not?

I have my sub one time near the start of my script. I have a run sub for where it is called on each site, if I do "run node" on the run sub nothing happens though but it works fine when running the whole script. Or maybe I didn't understand what you're saying?

• Like 1

no you have to use the play button. you cant start a sub that way. only individual nodes.

OK,

Was hoping that wasn't the case but kind of figured it was. Still works just takes me an extra 30 seconds per site :(