UBot Underground

[FREE] Master Fiverr Profits - All in One Solution..

What is the market for Fiverr and wanting an "All In One" solution that will do many things.

•  
  • Search for gigs by keyword (save results)
  • Search Gig Url's for buyers names (save results)
  • Search Gig Url's for sellers names (save results)
  • Mass Message all buyers (when possible) - spin-able message
  • Mass message all sellers - spin-able message
  • Auto Add Gig Request every "x" seconds spin-able - spin-able text and how many times to re-post
  • Auto Add New Gig for Purchase every "x" seconds spin-able - all text spin-able, up to 3 images, and how many times to re-post

Here is a video for those interested....

Best viewed fullscreen. 1024x768

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaxIe6rwEBQ

Make sure to leave your feedback and if you like it +1 bottom right corner.

Get your FREE copy below:

http://www.botguru.net/master-fiverr-profits/

Thanks,

TJ

• Like 1

Maybe a little background as to what you use this for?

I dont mean to be rude but sometimes i think people reply just to reply to things.

the original thread gives full details of what it offers and does, as well as a full length video preview as well.

I understand exactly what it does. I just don't understand why I would want that. But then again, I've only used fiverr from a consumer end. Which is why I asked.

My apologies for my curiosity.

I understand exactly what it does. I just don't understand why I would want that. But then again, I've only used fiverr from a consumer end. Which is why I asked.

My apologies for my curiosity.

no need to apologize. its more of a sales tool then anything. and for those using fiverr on a regular basis.

TJ

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ALRIGHT TJ!!!

This was one of my ideas. :) Thanks for producing it! :)

Take these suggestions to make it even cooler...

- Searches for the best of the best deals out there (sorts by rating, keywords & negative keywords, country, days expected for delivery, & amount of comments)

- Keep "saved search groups" databases... For example, if you're trying to create a niche seo blog, you'll have a search group called "seo niche blog" which contains: niche research, keyword research, wordpress installation with seo themes & plugins, article writing with keywords, backlinks, rss syndication, (you get the picture)... Preload that baby with some of these, and give the user the ability to add their own as well. :)

- Sort your workers into groups in the software interface for organized management & easy contact.

Thanks again!

~Omar