UBot Underground

Here's what I would like to do and I am stuck. I already dragged in the ui open file which would allow the user to browse and select their list. My label is "keywords" and my variable is also "keywords". Now at this point I would like the script to read the file uploaded and insert it's content in a form field. The list has about five entries on it so how would I do that?

Any example code?

Thanks

ok now how I do I get the contents of the list to fill the form. For example with the script that you've provided I browsed to the list and went to the Google search engine and dragged the search bar into the script. When the fill paramaters box comes up what do I insert in it?

Please refer to the tutorials at : http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

Also you can search my content, I have some similar script posted on the forum, that might help you learn how to do the ame you are looking to do.

Praney

• Like 1

I went through the tutorials. I would high appreciate if you can explain to me what to do next. Thanks in advance

Ok, just modified the script, I am now looping through all the keywords that might be in your keywords file.

Praney_UI OpenFile_Mod.ubot

Praney