UBot Underground

I will pay for custom Bot built for CAPTCHA outsourceing.

Hello,

I need a bot built that from what I understand is realativly simple for most. It is more cost effective if I pay to have the bot built then purchse the software. This is easy money to experienced bot builders with CAPTCHA outsourceing abilities. Please PM me if you are interested and whats is your price?

The details are as follows

I need a bot built that will input a 16 digit number (PIN: Property Id Number) obtained form a csv file onto the webpage:

http://www.cookcountytreasurer.com/payment.aspx?ntopicid=3

then set it up to outsource the CAPTCHA using DeCaptcher.com code

then, obtain the following information from the webpage that follows:

PIN (Property Id Number), Property Address, Tax Amount Billed 2010, Balance Due, Tax Amount Billed 2009, Balance Due.

Save this information to a csv file with colums from the headers above.

I have a csv file with 22,000 PINs.

I need to be able to run this bot using different csv lists and I currently do not own the UBot software.

This bot needs to be able to handle an error form the CAPTCHA outsourcing. If the outsourceing provides an incorrect CAPTHCA them the Bot needs to be able to recognize this a re-reun the same PIN till it gets a correct result.

A sample PIN is 32-17-115-002-0000.

Please contact me before you build the bot so I can make sure we are on the same page.

Thanks in Advanced!

Derek

workhardplayharder0@gmail.com