UBot Underground

Using standalone tools within UBOT

Hi all!

Now i know there is a way to use TBS within a bot trough a api i guess, but can you use also other tools within ubot?

I mean, can i send a command, or several commands to say scrapebox and let my bot capture the required data?

Thanks in advance.

Walter

Do you want to control other apps with UBot or are you trying to scrape from other apps.

I wrote a bot sometime back that draws in MS Paint and I did some other apps as well.

As far as scraping it would not be done in the traditional sense. More like using Send Keys and doing Copy & Pasting.

This is my work around

I have an un-compiled bot controlling my compiled twitter bots, downloaded autoit and use the recorder for the mouse clicks, (record and compile), use shell command to put these into bot

When I run the un-compiled bot it opens latest CCleaner, runs then minimizes it, opens Hide my Ass connects & minimizes, opens twitter bot 1 & starts it(all done with Autoit), then there is a "pause script" in place

Twitter 1 does its thing (tweets, scrapes and adds some followers) at the end of twitter 1 script there is a shell command(Autoit) to restart the un-compiled bot which then closes twitter bot 1 does the CCleaner thing, changes the HMA ip and starts Twitter bot 2 etc etc

Hope this helps and makes sense, it works for me

Barry