UBot Underground

{BUY} Simple Craigslist Bot

Alright, I have a local business and can't always post manually so I need a bot created.

The main goal?

Load up program, enter CL account, load up some ads and hit start, it will post every day during specific time periods.

I only need around 5 posts a day for the business.

I have around a $100-$150 budget.

Features:

Can load up like 20 different titles, ads, etc... and when it gets to bottom, it starts back at the top

Needs to be able to post at certain times

Also needs to hook up to my deathbycapthca API (easy install)

Basically, I want to set and forget. And thats it. PM Me Please.

With some unexpected problems and a little more time spent than estimated, the job was done. ;)

Yep, very professional and great communication :) Will hire again for next project. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello,

I just purchased the Ubot software on yesterday and was browsing through the tutorials and saw your post to Superdave regarding an automated software for Craigslist. I just wanted to know if you found anything as of yet? I purchased the ubot software with the exact same mindset, to build a program that would post on Craigslist for me automatically. Please help to direct me on who was able to help you carry out your automation with classified sites.

Thanks

It can most certainly do it.

Start at the beginning filling in login areas, clicking to login, and get to the post page that your needing and filling it and submitting the post.

Step by Step and hit play at the end of building it and will do it without a problem.