UBot Underground

Store Email, username and password created by ubot

Hi,

I've bought my copy of Ubot 'standard' a few days ago ( never heard of bots until I come across ubotstudio by chance )- and I've got to say that I'm starting to get the hang of it! :)

I've started a bot that automatically creates yahoo email accounts (it will do more than email creation) from the random generated $firstname, $lastname, $username and $password that ubot provides, now what I want to do is store the $firstname, $lastname, $username, $password and the newly generated yahoo email address in ubot so the script can login to yahoo with the new details, then I can move onto my next step on creating yahoo Email Activation Link Click (I've watch the video on yahoo activation link click so just want to know how to store the variables I mentioned).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Freddie

Hi,

I've bought my copy of Ubot 'standard' a few days ago ( never heard of bots until I come across ubotstudio by chance )- and I've got to say that I'm starting to get the hang of it! :)

I've started a bot that automatically creates yahoo email accounts (it will do more than email creation) from the random generated $firstname, $lastname, $username and $password that ubot provides, now what I want to do is store the $firstname, $lastname, $username, $password and the newly generated yahoo email address in ubot so the script can login to yahoo with the new details, then I can move onto my next step on creating yahoo Email Activation Link Click (I've watch the video on yahoo activation link click so just want to know how to store the variables I mentioned).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Freddie

Hi check this account.ubot you will get the idea from it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...