UBot Underground

SET command question

Hey guys.

Think I know what the answer is going to be before I ask this, but just to get confirmation I will ask anyway:

For ease all of my bots, on opening the exe file, will grab the contents for the UI HTML Panel from my server (allows for changes without having to distribute the ex all over again!).

Now, I wanted to add a check onto this remote call by tagging on the serial number that is inside a file located in the same directory as the bot.

I have attached the code to this post, but all calls hitting my server are missing the serial code (I know most of this will be worthless when TJ releases his license system, but had an hour to play with uBot this morning!).

From this, I am guessing that the SET command isn't run automatically without hitting the 'PLAY' button, whereas the UI HTML Panel will grab the HTML code before the 'PLAY' button is hit.

Cheers

M.

post-68-0-83197800-1305634230_thumb.png

Thanks for the reply BB, thought as much.

Luckily I have found another way round this and now have a little license routine sorted - which will be a stop gap until TJ finishes his version.

Just need to drop it all into my old bots now!