UBot Underground

Pop Up Problem - Question

I'm running a script I created that scrapes Ezinearticles. It searches for certain keywords, finds an article, scrapes then it auto posts. I have it choose a random article by spinning where the links are for instance {7|9|11|13} then A. Because I don't want it to grab the same article every time that certain keyword pops up.

Well, sometimes not enough articles are submitted for a certain keyword, so then it clicks the corresponding link that takes the place of where a full amount of articles usually would be. But sometimes it clicks a link and I get a pop up stating that it won't let me continue because of a Web Browser problem with a Direct X plug in or whatever.

Is there a way I can just discard any browser errors so I can keep it running without having me get that pop up concerning the browser and stopping the work until I press ok?

Thanks

Actually the pop-up says:

One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either:

1)Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page or,

2)You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls.

As a result, the page might not display correctly.

I just did and I'm not sure if it was pulling the URLs to scrape correctly or what because all I seemed to get was an error page from ezine. I'm going mess with it a bit more with the sockets and see if I have any luck.