UBot Underground

Need Help to set cookie data in Sockets Compartment

Hi all,

I am stuck with trying to set cookie session data in the sockets compartment. Looking at the description of this command, says 'set cookie data'.

Will like hear some from Eddie, and also calling upon the other geniuses on the forum. I need some help with setting up cookie data to login to wordpress using sockets compartment.

Thanks,

Praney

I'm not aware of any way to just set cookie data besides viewing a page that sets the cookies for you. The socket compartment should keep track of cookies for you when you visit a page.

Hope that helps.

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your reply. I sent you a pm with my script with my login details etc. It would be very helpful if you could have a look and maybe point me if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for your time.

Praney

Wordpress login in sockets throws me back to /wp-login.php page.

Referring to why this happens : http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies

auth_redirect()

Checks whether the cookie is present on the client browser. If it is not, the user is sent to the wp-login.php login screen. After logging in, the user is sent back to the page he or she attempted to access.

To me it seem the cookie for a WordPress login is not properly handled in the sockets compartment.

This may be something to look into.