UBot Underground

[FREE] TweetAttacks/Twitter Utility

Hey Mates,

I use TweetsAttacks for half a year, and I really miss the option to go to profile and to manually edit template, user picture, bio, just writing a tweet,...

That is why I have created a more complex bot to log you into twitter profile, while providing only username, other details (password and proxy) will be picked up by from TweetsAttack file, which need to be placed into "My Documents\ubot\ta\" and saved under name "all accounts.txt". While logging in, selected username, password and proxy should be displayed at the top of the bot.

If you dont have TweetAttacks, get one discounted for 20$ here:

http://tiny.cc/1ae8r

, or you can create your own "all accounts.txt", containing:

username1|password1|proxy1Port||||

username2|password2|proxy2Port||||

I also added functionality to Add Twitter Account to Socialoomph with one click.

When you logout, and want to login with different account dont worry, just enter the username (low capital letters!) and press play, while bot will check if you are already logged into twitter with the correct account. If not, bot will log you out, clear cookies and flip proxy.

Hope you like this simple bot and it will save you some time with your tweeter campaigns!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://bit.ly/j23yc8

This is my first Ubot Studio bot share here, so please tell me if it works for you.

I am planing to create numerous Twitter Bots (few already in process of testing) so bear with me if Twitter is your Marketplace .

• 4 weeks later...

Any update and new features ? I'd like to try such tools so am following this thread. The link you provide does not seem to work anymore for the $20 soft ?

Sorry, I didnt have time to upgrade Twitter bot, while I am working on some other projects. I think I'll have some extra time at the end of the week, and I will share next version. I'm thinking to add auto auto account creation and profile editor and maybe some additional functions.

The link above is for 20$OFF offer - that's 127$ instead of 147$.

• 2 weeks later...