UBot Underground

Taking screenshots of different websites

Yes it is possible using the "save browser image" node from the Action Commands. Just set up a list, start a loop to navigate to each site and then use that node. And you will end up with an image of each site before you know it.

Yes it is possible using the "save browser image" node from the Action Commands. Just set up a list, start a loop to navigate to each site and then use that node. And you will end up with an image of each site before you know it.

Thanks BotBuddy that is exactly what I wanted. Do you know if you can resize the images? Or maybe I can use some other software to do a mass image file resize?

Easy Fix!

There you go: saveimages_fixed_Praney.ubot

I would like you to point to the tutorials : http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

Cheers!

Praney

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

I know it's pretty noob stuff, I haven't used ubot in sometime and your right I should go back over the tutorials.

I just tried running it again and the loop is still failing (error: "could not loop") with the count added. It's not even browsing to the first site as soon as it hits the loop it fails. To me the loop looks ok would it mean I'm loading the list incorrectly from the file?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's all good I figured it out. I didn't have the $list total set for the loop cycles :)

Thanks again for your help I do really appreciate it. The level of support from this forum is amazing :)

That is my first observation when I first browse and read threads here in ubot. They are supporting other users like they are close relatives. A very likely characteristic of a ubot members. :D

I just tried running it again and the loop is still failing (error: "could not loop") with the count added. It's not even browsing to the first site as soon as it hits the loop it fails. To me the loop looks ok would it mean I'm loading the list incorrectly from the file?

("I didn't have the $list total set for the loop cycles ")

Facing the same issue, can you confirm how you set that value ?