UBot Underground

hardware locking ubot??

i was going to make my ubots log into a members area in my website for verification, i know it can be cracked easily by nop the first step and start at the second but my question is how can i lock the bot to hardware? well i mean so Bill can not give Dave his username and pass to log into my site, but its "locked" to Bills computer and not work on Daves, i read past threads about this and know its possible but no one has said how to do this or given any ideas from what i have read so far.

im trying to make my site live this week and busting my butt touching my bots up thats why so many posts lately and this is my final step if its possible

Thank you again for the great support

I read that post earlier today but did not see any tips on how to do what he is talking about, that post is what gave me the term "locking hardware" but i want to do it myself and not buy it from him if possible and if its semi easily done. thank you again for your quick responce

I can tell you there is no easy way of doing it.

I have about 3 full days in coding both server side, and in ubot and have about 2-4 days left more in work to add more functionality.

At a steal for 25.00 (maybe less)

I will have it released soon i hope

TJ

I believe he wants to learn how to do that level of scripting himself.

Yes thank you bot buddy, that i what im looking for, if no one wants to give me any examples and keep it all hush hush that is fine but all i need is a little hint to point me in the right direction. im not cheap and not wanting to purchase these but that kills the fun of ubot. ubot is fun for me to create these programs i personally only use 1 of the bots i created and "share" the rest with my online seo community in my membership section so they can do what i do. but i enjoy creating the bots and making them work not buying someone else script and adding it, that kills my fun. any tips?

This is where my start came from Super Dave and JohnB

Super Dave supplied a hardware id number look up

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6460-suggestion-for-hardware-information/page__view__findpost__p__31466

Same page JohnB supplied a .NET version of this as well

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6460-suggestion-for-hardware-information/

Now this alone will not accomplish what your looking to do. You have to be able to lock the software to the hardware key can be done by having it stored in a database (working with server side files to store data, and work with the data if validated then bot returns valid for use, otherwise bot does not continue and doesn't allow access.) or the net66 option which I can not comment on as I do not use and and find it pricey in my eyes. However there are many that have used it and said it works wonderfully for them.

TJ

This is where my start came from Super Dave and JohnB

Super Dave supplied a hardware id number look up

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6460-suggestion-for-hardware-information/page__view__findpost__p__31466

Same page JohnB supplied a .NET version of this as well

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6460-suggestion-for-hardware-information/

Now this alone will not accomplish what your looking to do. You have to be able to lock the software to the hardware key can be done by having it stored in a database (working with server side files to store data, and work with the data if validated then bot returns valid for use, otherwise bot does not continue and doesn't allow access.) or the net66 option which I can not comment on as I do not use and and find it pricey in my eyes. However there are many that have used it and said it works wonderfully for them.

TJ

ahh thank you, i been trying to find a unique id for a computer then grab it with php, once grabbed and the bot loggs in to the site it puts user name and password. if the username and passwords first time logging in and the mysql row for their info has a space for the unique id it writes it there. and then from that day on every time the bot logs on it enters the username and password but the php checks to see if the unique id matches that of the one in the database it first created. problem is i can not find a unique id to compare the 2. Thank you again and if you need any hep with your let me know.