UBot Underground

Trying to Scrape Proxies out of a Table

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new, have watched all the tutorials and now I'm working on my first bot of my own. I've been trying to scrape a list of proxies off this damn webpage for about 3 hours now lol, but I can't seem to figure out how to single out the proxies from the other TD tags because there aren't many distinct identifiers.

I only want to scrape the proxies and the ports that are of type "High Anon".

Here's the website: http://www.mrhinkydink.com/proxies.htm

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I've about given up hope, but figured I'd post something here anyway so I might learn something and my time doesn't go completely wasted.

Thanks!

SailorJerry

Thanks Kreatus! The tough thing about this is that I also need the ports, and I only want the ones of type "High Anon" - the third cell in each row. I simply can't think of a way to separate all of those things out. Specifically, I need them to be in a list in the format "IP Address":"Port" (without the quotes)

Is this just a lot for Ubot to manage? It just seems a little quirky in the way it deals with tables.

Thanks again for the help,

SailorJerry

This need cleaning up and the regex needs improving but should give you the idea

Thanks a lot man! This is awesome. I'm definitely learning a lot, I took what you sent me and fixed a bug and then added some more pages for it to scrape so it gets a nice little list of 15-20 working proxies at the end. I attached if you're interested.

Thanks again!

ProxyScraper.ubot