UBot Underground

[BUY] Video uploader

Hi Guys

Looking for someone to programme me a video submission tool

hopefully one that will work without about 15 sites

Please PM me if you can do this, also please note time till completion and fee required

will need the source code of course

thanks

abs

Hey abs...just a heads up...this has been attempted several times, but the problem has always been the same...most of the video sites require flash to upload...there is a small handful of sites that don't, but not many. You can talk to Buddy as he had one going for awhile, but the lack of usable sites made it difficult.

John

Arghhhhh

Thanks alot JOhn

Just dont have the time to attempt it myself - but no worries - will try and work around it by using a site like pixelpipe or somehting

Thanks for letting me know -

Abs

Yeah, it's a tough bot...but when I get a few minutes to spare I will do some research and see if there are any more usable sites...there may even be some workarounds with some of the newer UBot features.

Thanks for trying guys - Well from my understanding with the dev tool and flash then it is configured to handle it by moving the mouse - could be wrong as I havnt really tried to get round many flash sites

thanks

• 1 year later...