UBot Underground

UI Open File then insert to a list?

I am very new to all of this and the forums have been a great resource so far. Lots of very helpful people.

I was using an open file command to open a csv with a list of urls:

domain1.com

domain2.com

etc

I am trying to switch that to use a UI Open file and I can't seem to get the bot to process them properly.

-I have the UI Open the .csv and save it to the #urls variable.

-Then I can't seem to Add to List with the content of the #urls variable. It keeps printing the path to the file it is opening instead of the contents of the file.

Thanks in advance!

Praney i just tried to open your bot and for some reason ubot is now asking for my license keycode

Any way did you have to add one to the “total rows†mine was coming up one row shot of the real total

Thank you Praney. That got it working.

I did go through the tutorials when I first got uBot and I re-viewed them today, but I just was missing it.

Thanks again for the help!

No worries mate.

Glad I could help :)

Praney

Praney i just tried to open your bot and for some reason ubot is now asking for my license keycode

Any way did you have to add one to the “total rows†mine was coming up one row shot of the real total

It might be because I was using a way old version of UbotStudio, when I did that script.

Still wonder why it did that.