UBot Underground

Spent 2 hours troubleshooting the add to list command

Hi Guys

Just thought I would make a note so that you dont go through the same issues as me -

Ive literally spent 2 hours trying to figure out what is wrong with the bot as it just wasnt reading from a file and filling out the details

So i made a few test bots to see if there was a bug - and I came to realize that if you have a UI window and have a add to list inside of this then it will not work -

Image attached below of how it shouldnt be done

Instead just ensure you have the add to list item outside of the ui window

post-2559-0-82830500-1299164149_thumb.gif

The ui window command is completely out of context for this command. This command is to setup a secondary window to add in more data. Run the open file within this window and then after the window add to the list.

Frank

The ui window command is completely out of context for this command. This command is to setup a secondary window to add in more data. Run the open file within this window and then after the window add to the list.

Frank

Yeh - All sorted now frank -

Was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what was going on

All sorted now anyway - thought I would make a post just to save others from making such a silly mistake that cost me 2 hours :mellow: