UBot Underground

Socket Compartment + Change useragent

First of all thanks eddie for this essential update with new socket compartment. It works!

However From its definition "Commands and contains in the container will use socket information, such as cookie data, user agent, proxy information from single instance."

I think it is missing the change useragent command from this update.. I know superdave and meter created the best workaround on this but that is not working consistently (at least for me).

I hope this will be included in the next update soon..

Thanks!

Edit: Disregard this thread Eddie told me that this will be included on Ubot4.

• Like 1

First of all thanks eddie for this essential update with new socket compartment. It works!

However From its definition "Commands and contains in the container will use socket information, such as cookie data, user agent, proxy information from single instance."

I think it is missing the change useragent command from this update.. I know superdave and meter created the best workaround on this but that is not working consistently (at least for me).

I hope this will be included in the next update soon..

Thanks!

I came to the forum for exactly the same reason - saw the 'useragent' bit in the hint box and thought my dreams had come true!

I know this is cheeky on the back of a great update, but when with Ubot4 be out with the useragent thing built in?

Cheers!

Patience guys.

Sockets have been in the workshop for a while so you can't expect something like "user agents" to suddenly pop in just over a month.

Sockets themselves is a big undertaking along with the other fixes that were applied too.

So what we can do atm, with this new fuction? (Socket Compartment)