UBot Underground

Upload file using Legacy File Manager?

Legacy File Manager works great. It's html based so you can go directly to every folder through navigation command.

Here's what I'm stuck on, on the upload file page, I'm able to select the file using the "Change file field chosen" command. But after I click that upload button, the upload button requires to be opened in a new window. This is where ubot stuck, can't open new window by clicking this button.

Anyone have any idea for a work-around? Would rather stick with Legacy since it's on all my different hosting accounts.

You may have to look at a Thread to do what you are attempting. There are several examples within the forum showing how to use a Thread if they are not helpful let us know as I am sure someone in here has looked at.

ok, I think I might've figured this out. The upload button, I'm trying to click is in a frame. When it's clicked, the frame will load up and different frame within the Legacy File Manager. What I had been doing was getting ubot to navigate directly to that frame url, thus causing it to open a new frame whenever I click that button. The workaround now is to get ubot to work outside of the frame.

Botbuddy, due to this being on my cpanel server, I'm unable to provide a link. But surely, you have a hosting account somewhere that has cpanel Legacy File Manager? Here's how you get to it.

Login to your cpanel account -> click Legacy File Manager -> Then copy the link location of the "Upload files" link -> go directly to this link, the link should look something like this:

https://YOURHOST.com:2083/frontend/x3/files/upload.html?dir=%2fhome%2fYOURHOSTACCOUNT%2fpublic_html

If you click the upload button on the page from the above link. It will open a new window, this is where ubot cant do it.