UBot Underground

Uploading image does not work

Uploading an image does not work for me.

Add to list %images => $get files => #images  // #images is path and folder

Set dialog text => File name: => Type text => $next list item => %images

It does not enter for instance c:\imagefolder\44352.jpg to the Set dialog text field.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/111/setfilename.png

:blink:

hi enigma - are you doing this in a sub window ?

if so then there is a bug - the following thread touches on the subject

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5750-in-sub-window-problem/page__p__26566__fromsearch__1#entry26566

Hey Abs,

No, just usual way.

No sub window and/or thread.

Hi Enigma - seems to work perfect for me - But im not using the Get command - instead using the change file field chosen

Ive uploaded the part of the coding for you - just incase you wanted to take a look

the url i tested on was

http://www.friendsofthemagic.com/fotm/signup/

Right click and save as

Hi Enigma - seems to work perfect for me - But im not using the Get command - instead using the change file field chosen

Ive uploaded the part of the coding for you - just incase you wanted to take a look

the url i tested on was

http://www.friendsofthemagic.com/fotm/signup/

Right click and save as

Thanks for the efforts Abs.

However, the only difference between your bot and mine is that you set the File name: to image1.jpg while i do $next list item => %images as i rotate all images in the list %images.

So for me it does not change the text in the textbox "File name:" as shown in the picture above.

Ahh Ok - your working from a list

im really not sure how your adding the images into a list -

I thought of an idea which may help - but it would mean placing the images into a folder and then label them as image1.gif - image2.gif image3.gif etc

then when you add the image set a variable as 1 or 0 depending on what the first image is - ie image1.gif or image0.gif and then after you have added the image increment the variable and in the set dialog text add the variable

I have reuploaded the bot to the same location as above - hoping it will help

but maybe i havnt understood how you are trying to work from a list

thanks

abs

Ahh Ok - your working from a list

im really not sure how your adding the images into a list -

I thought of an idea which may help - but it would mean placing the images into a folder and then label them as image1.gif - image2.gif image3.gif etc

then when you add the image set a variable as 1 or 0 depending on what the first image is - ie image1.gif or image0.gif and then after you have added the image increment the variable and in the set dialog text add the variable

I have reuploaded the bot to the same location as above - hoping it will help

but maybe i havnt understood how you are trying to work from a list

thanks

abs

The images just having the default file names and i index them with $get list and get their path.

how about this

http://bigseotechniques.com/imageaddset.GIF

Will try that, although it's the same result.

Just another way to do it.

But i'll try that now.

Will let you know soon. ;)

how about this

http://bigseotechniques.com/imageaddset.GIF

Doesn't work neither.

It still does not enter the filename in the field. :angry:

This morning i send a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com.

Still waiting for the "Premium" support but it seems there is no uBot staff on the forums for the whole day.

hmm - enigma - it works absolutely perfect for me however as noted i am not using the Get command but instead change file field chosen - However the issue that your facing is that it doesnt fill in the set dialog text

Yes - think you will need to wait till support get back to you on this one - could be a bug or maybe something else

just to confirm that the set dialog text is case sensative and needs to be exact - so do you have it as

File name:

sorry couldnt get it figured out with you

Abs

hmm - enigma - it works absolutely perfect for me however as noted i am not using the Get command but instead change file field chosen - However the issue that your facing is that it doesnt fill in the set dialog text

Yes - think you will need to wait till support get back to you on this one - could be a bug or maybe something else

just to confirm that the set dialog text is case sensative and needs to be exact - so do you have it as

File name:

sorry couldnt get it figured out with you

Abs

No worries Abs, appreciate your time and efforts.

Yes the i have set it exact "File name:" (without quotation marks of course).

To give you an idea of what i'm doing see the video from JohnB here http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx and scroll down and watch The File Constants.

Thanks again.

Issue was fixed yet via support ticket.

I missed the "thread" command (which was not demonstrated by the way by Seth

)

Which Thread command - The one that I have noted on the demo bot :blink: :unsure:

Thought you said there was nothing different between the way I coded and you coded !!

Guess you must have overlooked it

no worries thanks

abs

Which Thread command - The one that I have noted on the demo bot :blink: :unsure:

Thought you said there was nothing different between the way I coded and you coded !!

Guess you must have overlooked it

no worries thanks

abs

Hi Abs,

Sorry you were right! :o

In your script i was focused on the image1.jpg file (as said in the other post), while i add from the list.

So yes you're right.

To be honest, must say that i still find it strange that Thread => click chosen did the fix.

I mean i did click chosen by myself already, but i without adding a special thread just for that click :blink: .

Still don't understand why though :lol:

So sorry Abs, all credits to you, Lilly and Botbuddy for the efforts and fix ;)

no worries Enigma

I was pulling my hair out with you - Not to worry ive been doing it lately and its all related to Ubot so no hair lost :P