UBot Underground

Newbie question: what is the feasibily?

Hello Ubot forums,

I have been considering Ubot for a few months now.

What i want to do is this:

1. find my competitors backlinks and build a script for every site that will allow me to login and /or post a link.

2. find a bunch of forums, blogs, etc. related to my niche/market, and do the same as #1.

3. build a script for web 2.0 sites similar to Digg, Reddit, etc. that have not been totally exploited by automation.

4. figure a way to link and manage all of my properties in a synergistic way to create the maximum effect for seo rankings.

I basically want my own custom list of sites that are highly targeted. The sites related to my market are archaic and won't be changing login security or anything like that, so i doubt i will have to change the scrip very often for those sites.

My question here is the feasibility in regard to time in building the script (recording login procedure,etc.) for each site and making future adjustments in the event that they change their site.

I am not a programmer, but a web developer. I am very familiar with script, but cannot just write java or php off the top of my head. I just recognize what the code means.

Any comments or recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

You can do everything you listed with UBot. There is a learning curve, and you won't be developing that bot in a day or two, but you will be developing it a LOT faster than you would with any other tool out there.

Most of what you want to do has already been done here, and you can find a lot of relevant posts in the forum. What you can't find, you can post in the forum and there are countless members who would be willing to help out.

I hope that helps!

John

Thanks John.

I really want to learn Ubot. I have a lot on my plate, but want to learn so i can be self sufficient. If i never have to see one more sales squeeze page about the latest and greatest seo software, that will be reward enough.

I was hoping most of those scripts already existed.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and I look forward to becoming a contributing member of this forum.

Well we definitely look forward to having you! Believe me, it won't take long to get the hang of it. I like to tell people I bought three other tools when I bought this one, and this is the only one I still use! And for good reason. Take care, and feel free to ask anything you need or want to know!

John

There are lots of resources to help you along as well as the suggestion from our members here. You can also outsource your need in here as well to speed your learning curve. Look at it from a building blocks perspective and you will zoom along.

Good Luck!