UBot Underground

Having A Problem In Clicking A Button

Hi,

We are not able to successfully click on the Add Photo button on the following URL:

Go through this link- http://www.pennysaverusa.com/sensiads/new/placement/description/?

Tried many things like choose by attribute with different tags and choose by position but could not really trigger the javascript function associated with this button. One interesting thing is that after clicking on this button manually even once, the bot seems to be working fine... But when the page is loaded from the beginning... It can not click on it consistently... It is a hit or miss case with a prominent miss-rate.

Please let me know if any of you can find a cool way to do this... Or if I am missing something basic.

TIA,

Pat

Hey... Sorry for a bit of confusion here... I should have been more clear in my post. :(

It is not really about clicking this button. I want to upload the pics in it so I will have to use change file field chosen command after choosing the button. And this one does not work consistently... Sometimes it does but most of the times it doesn't.

Thanks,

Pat.

This is working for me.

http://screencast.com/t/L9l3AlRwAGNM

check it out.

Hi Try this upload.ubot

Nopes this does not work :(. This function does not trigger the ajax associated with that button and consequently It does not upload the picture in the boxes below it. Try it yourself... there is a difference when you click on the button manually and upload your picture... (The graphics of the button change and finally the picture shows up in the box below)... But when you do it programmatically, it does not happen so.

Any more suggestions?

TIA,

Pat.

So the button is not the problem?

Well... Frankly speaking I am not able to choose this button properly... If the page is loaded fresh, The button can not be chosen unless we manually click on the button. I am not sure how you said in your first post that you are able to click on it... I am not even able to choose it on a freshly loaded page... Forget about clicking or changing file filed chosen... :(

Well... Frankly speaking I am not able to choose this button properly... If the page is loaded fresh, The button can not be chosen unless we manually click on the button. I am not sure how you said in your first post that you are able to click on it... I am not even able to choose it on a freshly loaded page... Forget about clicking or changing file filed chosen... :(

I just noticed that when you click the button on a fresh load of the page, it's asking for the 'category' field to be filled out before it'll allow you to upload an image. Maybe that's your problem?

I just noticed that when you click the button on a fresh load of the page, it's asking for the 'category' field to be filled out before it'll allow you to upload an image. Maybe that's your problem?

Nopes this is not the case, I think. I can easily upload pictures manually... even if the category is not selected.

I am just unable to choose this button successfully on a freshly loaded page.