UBot Underground

New Feature Suggestions

Hello,

This message is meant for the UbotStudio Developer team.

Currently, UbotStudio has a feature to turn our bots into an .exe file so we are able to sell and distribute our bots to others.

How-about adding a feature that will turn our bots into a shareware so that we can offer potential customers trial periods ? After the trial period is over, the features should lock and the potential customer should get a message, everytime he/she launches our bot, to register and buy the unlocked paid version.

Actually, we developers should be given 2 options. One option is to create a trial period like mentioned above and the other option is to offer unlimited trial period so the trial period never expires but shows our ads on the bots dash-board aswell as post our links on websites the bot is used to make posts.

Example: I create a bot that auto creates guest accounts in word press blog sites and auto-submits content to these guest accounts. Now, if I distribute the bot where I pick the trial period should never expire then whoever uses the bot as a trial should see my ads (like banners) rotated on the dashboard throughout the trial period and when the user auto-creates word press blog guest accounts on other peoples' sites then the account name should have the keywords I pick (eg. my brand name).

Example: If the user picks "auto" as his username then my bot should automatically adjust a keyword at the beginning or at the end (I bot developer should pick which option) of the username. So, if I pick "yeeha" to be adjusted at the beginning of the username then, in this example, the username "yeehaauto" would be created and not just "auto" like the user wanted. (Imagine "yeeha" is my or my sponsor's brand name). Now, the users would be creating accounts with my brand name or my sponsor's brand name plastered all over the internet and if the latter is true then I can charge sponsors heavily for this new kind of promotion. Good promotion tactic unless ofcourse some devious user creates accounts with bad words then my brand or my sponsor's brand name would be adjusted to a bad word which is not good but if my bot has a bad word filter or a filter that only allows the user to pick a certain number of usernames I developer have chosen then users will fail to be devious like that.

Also, when the user auto-posts contents to his guest word press account on other peoples' sites then the bot should pick certain keywords and turn them onto contentextual links pointing to my website or my sponsors.

Which words should the bot turn into contextual links ? I, as a developer should be able to pre-program the bot on which words to turn into contextual links by feeding the bot with a csv file that lists all the keywords and their anchor texts and their href links. This file should be encrypted and unopenable to the user without a password so user cannot delete the list or replace it with his/her own words.

This way, those users who never register for the paid versions and use our trial version bots forever, will be promoting our links and our sponsor links (building us back-links) through contextual link building.

Good idea ? So, if we have 100 unexpiring trial users who make 100 posts a day each then that's 10,000 back-links for us at the least, every day!

And that is based on 1 contextual link per post. Now, imagine 10 contextual links per post. That's 100,000 backlinks for us per day!!!

One thing I must know, when we create our bots and distribute them as .exe files, do our customers see ubotstudio.com mentioned on the top of the bot softwares ? If so then why ? Since we're using paid versions then why ?

I viewed the superautoblogger.com video tutorial and it shows it's software has ubotstudio.com mentioned on the top of the bot. That's no good for superautoblogger.com because it just gave away to their customers what bot creating software they used. They will lose potential customers to Ubot.

This must be changed. Our bots must not have any mention of Ubot. How to fix this, now ?

• Like 2

onauc,

Our fellow botter in here Net66 created a couple of products that does fill in the gap. Check out this thread http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5280-new-protection-system-with-time-limited-trials-and-auto-update-options/

I have both products and they work very well with UBot.

onauc,

Our fellow botter in here Net66 created a couple of products that does fill in the gap. Check out this thread http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5280-new-protection-system-with-time-limited-trials-and-auto-update-options/

I have both products and they work very well with UBot.

Mmm. His price tag abit too expensive. If you come across anymore then do post them here.

Thanks!

The OP of this thread sent me a ridiculous message.

He may have sent it to everybody, because he was begging me to harass ubot staff.

There's no need to spam message me!

Sorry buddy, I did a search for "admin" and the results page came-up with your profile so I thought you was an Admin.

Sorry buddy, I did a search for "admin" and the results page came-up with your profile so I thought you was an Admin.

Timem limited trials need to have some kind of authentication withe a server or they can be set to endless limits within the OS.

The Net66 stuff is good.

And as for what you are asking. This is possible in the current version, and removing the ubot identifiers are part of the dev version.

I viewed the superautoblogger.com video tutorial and it shows it's software has ubotstudio.com mentioned on the top of the bot. That's no good for superautoblogger.com because it just gave away to their customers what bot creating software they used. They will lose potential customers to Ubot.

This must be changed. Our bots must not have any mention of Ubot. How to fix this, now ?

1) Buy the Dev version and you can take branding out.

2) Work out how long it will take you to make a bot that does all that Super Auto Blogger does and then decide if that many of your man-hours are worth less than I charge for the bot. I have sold super auto blogger to many ubot users because they see that it will take them more than an hour or two to make a bot like that and it is more cost-effective to just buy the bot ready-made.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Does the "Protect66" and "Protect Gold" software protecting softwares work with Ubot bot softwares only or can it protect any desktop software for that matter such as CamStudio, Video Web Wizard, Web Audio Plus, Impact Audio, keyword Niche Power, etc.?

You see, I'm thinking of buying a lot of softwares that come with resale rights and I wish to make them into sharewares so people can try them out for a month or so. After the trial period expires, if they don't pay-up then I want to lock down the softwares so they can't use them anymore or unlock them for that matter. In other words, do they lock and unlock any desktop software no matter who the vendor is ?

If "Protect66" or "Protect Gold" software is not what I'm looking for then does anyone recommend any ?

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year ! :)