UBot Underground

Okay you Diehard Botters. I have a hard one for you.

Look at this site.

https://my.opera.com

You will need to register. After doing so navigate to Blog. You will want to "Start your own blog"

the link will be something similar to mine

https://my.opera.com/your-user-name/account/createblog.dml

Could it be because this is a ".dml" type site?

None of the form fields are accesible to UBot. Very strange indeed.

Thanks for any help.

Buddy

I agree.

Even when i view the source code from that page, where you see it use "label".

I select "label" in choose by attribute, then add the word "blogsubtitle" manually but that doesn't work neither.

Even choose by position does not work.

OK... I'll declare myself back in again. Its a solution but its a bit bodgy if you ask me...

See the attached bot, login to opera in the ubot browser before running it. It will fill in the fields using the send keys command and submit the form.

bodgesolution.ubot

There has to be a better way, but once you are in it seems title and blog post can be selected and written to in the normal ways.

Andy

P.S. This requires PRO or DEV version of ubot. If you have Standard then I don't know that there is way around this.

This is not Flash is it? Or is it related to that .dml code that it was developed in?

It's not Flash.

Well i tried the Send Keys as well this morning and i was able to select the fields by using multiple {TAB}.

However, i still wasn't able to change the value.

Eventhough the mouse was blinking at the BlogTitle field, and also tried to be sure by using click choosen.

As said, i was able to select the fields but couldn't find a way of changing the value.

The dml appears to be pretty much normal html and javascript. It is possible to set up a file server to handle any extension of file through any of the standard interpreters. For example many years ago I had my own server and configured it to run all html files through the php interpreter (which can have html in it anyway), this meant I could have inline php doing things but the user saw the extension in the browser as html.

Its quite possible they've just set up their server to treat files with a dml extension as html or php, etc.

Andy