UBot Underground

Private Proxies? Do they work or Not

I tried so many things but I can not get private proxies with login pass to work... I have the dev version but that is not helping either.

Can anybody please give me an idea if they work or not? And if yes then How? An example would be greatly appreciated. I just can not get them to work...

I tried so many things but I can not get private proxies with login pass to work... I have the dev version but that is not helping either.

Can anybody please give me an idea if they work or not? And if yes then How? An example would be greatly appreciated. I just can not get them to work...

i could take a look for you. You can send me a proxy privately(along with the appropriate credentials) and i will create an example for you or check out why it's not working.

I'm trying to setup private proxies as well.

Perhaps a generic example would be useful for everyone.

i could take a look for you. You can send me a proxy privately(along with the appropriate credentials) and i will create an example for you or check out why it's not working.

So you want an example huh? Well here ya go.

It requires three inputs. A file of your Proxy IP addresses, a URL (without the http://), and the the number of seconds between navigations.

I used this bot to test Proxys to see where in the world they are. The site that I use has a stat script in it (from StatCounter.com) that produces a visual map (like Google Maps).

I think this is simple enough.

Buddy

ProxyChanger.ubot

Thanks that is a great script for testing public proxies.

How would it need to be changed for password protected private proxies?

I'll play around with the "set proxy credentials" and see if that is all that needs to be dropped into the flow.

Thanks.

It requires three inputs. A file of your Proxy IP addresses, a URL (without the http://), and the the number of seconds between navigations.

I used this bot to test Proxys to see where in the world they are. The site that I use has a stat script in it (from StatCounter.com) that produces a visual map (like Google Maps).

Buddy

But the script as it is doesn't have anywhere to add the proxy user and password. This would seem to be what the "set proxy credentials" command is for but I still can't figure out where in the flow this should be set.

That is what I use for my Private proxies. I do not know about other methods.

Can I assume the "set proxy credentials" command although present, has not yet been implemented?

But the script as it is doesn't have anywhere to add the proxy user and password. This would seem to be what the "set proxy credentials" command is for but I still can't figure out where in the flow this should be set.

The set proxy command should be placed under the change proxy command, since you need to go to that IP in order to sign in.

Change proxy

Set Proxy Credentials (Place your credentials in the "Username" and "Password" fields)

Yes I've tried placing "set proxy credentials" before "change proxy", after "change proxy", before "navigate" and after "navigate".

The dialogue box pops up asking for the username and password but nothing gets entered. Perhaps there is another command that needs to be used along with "set proxy credentials"?

"thread" perhaps?

The set proxy command should be placed under the change proxy command, since you need to go to that IP in order to sign in.

Change proxy

Set Proxy Credentials (Place your credentials in the "Username" and "Password" fields)

• 9 months later...

Hey Buddy, I know that this is a pretty old post, but I was struggling with getting private proxies to work and I came across what you have here. What was going on was the fact that when I would test my ip against a 'what is my ip' type of site, it would always return my personal IP, if I went to the site first outside of ubot. Even after a change proxy command, it would still show the non-proxied ip address.

That is until I tried inserting the run javascript command that does the 'location.reload(true);' command. Bam! Started to work! I'm guessing that ubot is holding onto a local copy of a web page that it pre-loaded outside of ubot, thus the js command is forcing a page refresh.

Now, here's the question. Is there a better way in ubot to just have ubot force a page refresh in version 3.5?

Thanks mate,

Frank

Buddy

sorry i dont know another way to force a page refresh but ...

If you are going to be changing your proxies then it is also a good idea to clear cookies/cache...etc. and when you do that it will show the new ip address when you go to whatismyip.com. I just do a shell command in ubot "c:\ccleaner.exe /AUTO" for clearing the cookies/cache..etc and it works for me. if you dont have ccleaner than i can upload it if you want. The portable version of ccleaner works, i had trouble with the regular one.

Hey Buddy, I know that this is a pretty old post, but I was struggling with getting private proxies to work and I came across what you have here. What was going on was the fact that when I would test my ip against a 'what is my ip' type of site, it would always return my personal IP, if I went to the site first outside of ubot. Even after a change proxy command, it would still show the non-proxied ip address.

That is until I tried inserting the run javascript command that does the 'location.reload(true);' command. Bam! Started to work! I'm guessing that ubot is holding onto a local copy of a web page that it pre-loaded outside of ubot, thus the js command is forcing a page refresh.

Now, here's the question. Is there a better way in ubot to just have ubot force a page refresh in version 3.5?

Thanks mate,

Frank

Buddy

Thanks a lot for this information. I now understand what the problem I've been getting this past few days. Everything has done quite well.