UBot Underground

Is there any way to NOT show what UBOT is doing?

I was just thinking it would be great, to show a 'loading' page, or 'please wait' page for things.

Is it possible to create some kind of workaround, so the end user doesn't ever see what UBOT is actually doing?

Like say I wanted to upload videos to video sites, what if I don't want the user to see it go here, enter this, click this, then go here, enter this, click this etc.

But rather show something different.

Can I do this, or does anyone have any ideas?

I was just thinking it would be great, to show a 'loading' page, or 'please wait' page for things.

Is it possible to create some kind of workaround, so the end user doesn't ever see what UBOT is actually doing?

Like say I wanted to upload videos to video sites, what if I don't want the user to see it go here, enter this, click this, then go here, enter this, click this etc.

But rather show something different.

Can I do this, or does anyone have any ideas?

Check this thread here: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2326-blanking-out-webpage-in-ui/

It's not all that great, but it's something.

Check this thread here: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2326-blanking-out-webpage-in-ui/

It's not all that great, but it's something.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not a big fan of javascript though. Just because I don't know it, and fixing issues upon request wouldn't be feasible.

Looks like a great idea though, hopefully something better will come along though. Eventually.

There really needs to be some sort of hide browser command within ubot. I have bots I would love to sell, but giving a way the method on how things are done is just not worth it.

There really needs to be some sort of hide browser command within ubot. I have bots I would love to sell, but giving a way the method on how things are done is just not worth it.

Right, exactly. UI Replace Browser with - set variable (whichever URL I want.)

Or UI Hide Browser, AND UI Replace Browser.

The only thing that would get funky, is the actual layout of UBOT without the browser window, therefore in most cases it can't just disappear, but must in fact be replaced with something.

Unless of course we're given the ability to change the layout of UBOT somehow.

I have the opposite problem, rather than hiding the browser window or making it very small, I want to make it larger.

Perhaps there is a way to control this when the bot .exe is launched?

Perhaps the bot window could be set to 0x0 if you want the bot hidden or 1200x800 if that is the dimension needed.

I've been trying to find a MS Windows command that maybe controls the window size when a program is launched. Haven't found anything yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...