UBot Underground

Please help with some javascript to click button, frustrating

I have tried everything to reliable click this darn continue button. Here is the HTML, some of you might recognize it:

<br>

<button tabindex="1" type="submit" name="U2Fsd.GVkX185NTYzOTU2:M2shu0lgJ974Ksg3ACklfOO4m-SrJ-fBhMHwmD62JKy-" value="Continue">Continue</button>

<input type="hidden" name="U2FsdGVkX185NTYzOTU2M0CkkHH9bECQLxGAFCCVj5uWhkCBC8yM42fTQK6t3gc1Y6syfmL5iWU" value="U2FsdGVkX185NTYzOTU2M2shu0lgJ974B_UaHhvOoCe3IJa3QiTqmQC8a_RU2CnM">

</form>

Now from reading some posts on the forum, I created a node to scrape the name attribute and put it in a variable. I think I just need some help with some javascript to click the button.

Any help would be appreciated.

When I click manually the site goes to the next page. When I click through ubot, it never makes it to the next page. I'll PM you the site so you know. Then it will make sense.

Thanks for the help.

Many thanks to PraneyBehl. I did not need some javascript. For everyone's reference, what happened is PraneyBehl sent me a bot that did click the button. Now I had tried the exact same thing on the page I was working on BUT he was filling out the form on the page using different commands then I was using. I was using the change chosen attribute, but he was using the send keys field chosen command. For some bizarre reason, the way he did it worked, but the way I did it, did not work. So there you have it.

• Like 1