UBot Underground

PRO Move Mouse Feature

Hi.

What happens if people with different screen resolutions do use my bots? How does that affect the move mouse command?

What's the best approach to make a bot run with all screen resolutions. And with all sizes of the bot window?

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Dan

Hi.

What happens if people with different screen resolutions do use my bots? How does that affect the move mouse command?

What's the best approach to make a bot run with all screen resolutions. And with all sizes of the bot window?

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Dan

It runs regardless of a screen resolution, as you programm your bots to look for HTML attributes such as a login textbox.

However, if you use the Pro or Dev license there is a feature to record mouse movement for clicks (most likely for using with Flash objects), and i have an issue with it http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5447-dev-license-issue-with-move-mouse/

If that issue is going to be solved you should be able to read it in that thread as well.

enigma is incorrect in this. move mouse does not have anything to do with the html on the page. move mouse takes literal coordinates and moves the mouse there. optionally, you can offset those coordinates according to the upper left corner of the active window or the upper left corner of ubot's web browser.

by their nature, the input commands can cause trouble when using them in compiled bots. you're telling the bot to manually click in specific locations, and if your customer's screen doesn't match yours, then it's not going to click in the right spot. screen resolution shouldn't make a difference in most cases, but windows font settings, and even windows version could make a difference.

enigma is incorrect in this. move mouse does not have anything to do with the html on the page. move mouse takes literal coordinates and moves the mouse there. optionally, you can offset those coordinates according to the upper left corner of the active window or the upper left corner of ubot's web browser.

by their nature, the input commands can cause trouble when using them in compiled bots. you're telling the bot to manually click in specific locations, and if your customer's screen doesn't match yours, then it's not going to click in the right spot. screen resolution shouldn't make a difference in most cases, but windows font settings, and even windows version could make a difference.

Seth read my post again.

We're on the same level.