UBot Underground

Can't click pop-up dialogue button in wordpress

I'm trying to get ubot to install wordpress plugins. It navigates to the search plug-ins page, searches for the chosen plug-in, then clicks 'install plug-in' from the list, but then a pop-up shows up saying 'install this plug-in?' with 2 buttons, one says OK one says CANCEL.

I can't figure out how to click the darn thing.

Here's a screenshot of the button I'm trying to click on.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8378/ubotinstallpluginquesti.jpg

have you tried the click dialog button command under the action commands and it's not working?

Try this thread for the click dialog button command: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=20&t=5273&qpid=23641

I just tried using the example ubot you provided in that thread, and it didn't work. It won't click the button.

And yes, I'm using the 'click dialogue button' action command in the script.

I just tried using the example ubot you provided in that thread, and it didn't work. It won't click the button.

And yes, I'm using the 'click dialogue button' action command in the script.

you need to add a delay in the example on that thread by the way. After the thread command.

If not, maybe you can find a dialog that's like the one you're dealing with and I can see if I can create a script for it.

you need to add a delay in the example on that thread by the way. After the thread command.

If not, maybe you can find a dialog that's like the one you're dealing with and I can see if I can create a script for it.

Are you familiar with wordpress? It's the dialogue which pops up when you click 'install plug-in'.

I tried adding a delay as you said, but it didn't work. The script pauses anyways when the pop-up appears.

Are you familiar with wordpress? It's the dialogue which pops up when you click 'install plug-in'.

I tried adding a delay as you said, but it didn't work. The script pauses anyways when the pop-up appears.

Yes, familiar. Just don't have an account to work with.

Might need to take a look, if you're comfortable with me using your account. Just let me know via pm and we can ger this going.

While clicking the Install Now link, try to put it into the thread command, then add 1 sec. delay, now add click dialog button. It works just great.

Here is a screenshot:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z4ckrp.png

(Before)

Cheers!

Praney