UBot Underground

$Spin Bug?

Hi guys

When im using the $spin constant twice, the ubot crashes down..Is this a bug? or is this something error with my commands???

Thanks

attach the script so that we can replicate the issue and confirm if it's a bug.

Here are the rules for bug reports: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4906-bug-reports-without-reproduction-instructions-will-be-deleted/

attach the script so that we can replicate the issue and confirm if it's a bug.

Here are the rules for bug reports: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4906-bug-reports-without-reproduction-instructions-will-be-deleted/

Here is the script, use curly bracket and pipe bar for the article title and article body..

Manual Login in Wordpress.ubot

I'm seeing a different script in the picture compared to the one you sent me. Which one causes the crash? Either one?

UPDATE: By the way, your first picture with the script, if you are using a UI text box for the article title and a UI block text for the ARticle body, you do not need to put the variable for the UIs inside a read file constant.

Just use a spin constant with the variable. No read file constants needed if using the UI text box and the UI block text commands.

I'm seeing a different script in the picture compared to the one you sent me. Which one causes the crash? Either one?

UPDATE: By the way, your first picture with the script, if you are using a UI text box for the article title and a UI block text for the ARticle body, you do not need to put the variable for the UIs inside a read file constant.

Just use a spin constant with the variable. No read file constants needed if using the UI text box and the UI block text commands.

Thank you for your reply, either one of them as long that you use the $spin command twice it will crash down the ubot.. I've use the $spin command for the spun version of the article title and then use the $spin for the spun version of Article content...

Thanks again

ok, so in your original post, what are the variables pointing to in the spin constant? Are they UI elements and what elements are they?

They are pointing in variables where the user is goin to load the file, though this variables are for experimental purposes the main problem that I have is as long that I use the $spin command twice it always crashes the ubot when I use the $spin command even in this sample.

This is from the experimental bot.

Test Bot 1.ubot

This is the other bot using $spin twice

Test Bot 2.ubot

Thanks again

yeah, the spin constant works more than once without issue on my end when loading a file with the UI open file command containing content.

How big is the file you are trying to spin?

I've attached another bot and using the $spin command for the variable that has been loaded from a file.

This bot will automatically login using the login details (csv format, with this format = urls/site, username, password. Then load the article(csv format) with this format (article title, article content ({| | |}) with the spin syntax for article title and content. The bot will navigate to the given url (Wordpress site) (http://www.yoursite.com) and then will automatically login then navigate to new post. but before putting the article title and content, it will spin first the title then put it and then spin the content then put in the designated position. The same result happen to me. The bot still crashes. I tried using the $spin command without any variable meaning like putting the text then spin it, this works but what i need to spin will be coming from a file and it always crash.Thanks again for the reply I really appreciate it. I've attached the said bot for reference. Autopost Wordpress.ubot

Try this dyigu.

Try spinning content outside of a bot. So create a small script outside of this bot, and try to post the spun content elsewhere. See if that script crashes too.

You might have missed this, but I'll ask again.

How big is the file you are trying to spin? That might have something to do with the crashing.

Try this dyigu.

Try spinning content outside of a bot. So create a small script outside of this bot, and try to post the spun content elsewhere. See if that script crashes too.

You might have missed this, but I'll ask again.

How big is the file you are trying to spin? That might have something to do with the crashing.

The file is 1kb only..I also tried that method by creating a small script outside this bot but the same thing always happen to me..Thanks for the reply.

ok. Must be a local issue.

What are your system stats(windows version, .net framework, IE version.etc) and what version of UBot Studio are you using? (exact version please)

Have you always had this issue or was this sudden?

ok. Must be a local issue.

What are your system stats(windows version, .net framework, IE version.etc) and what version of UBot Studio are you using? (exact version please)

Have you always had this issue or was this sudden?

Windows Xp SP3, IE7, version 3.455, this is sudden

I also tried this in my another pc whick has Windows 7, IE7, version 3.455 but same thing happen, Both of this pc's has 8gb ram, and a quad core zeon processor.

Windows Xp SP3, IE7, version 3.455, this is sudden

I also tried this in my another pc whick has Windows 7, IE7, version 3.455 but same thing happen, Both of this pc's has 8gb ram, and a quad core zeon processor.

that's really odd.

Ok, I'm going to try to reproduce it again. I want you to send me the small script you created with the spin constant that also cause the crash(the script you created on the side to test the spin constant). I want you to also send the file containing the exact contents you were trying to spin.

Don't change anything, just send it exactly as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

that's really odd.

Ok, I'm going to try to reproduce it again. I want you to send me the small script you created with the spin constant that also cause the crash(the script you created on the side to test the spin constant). I want you to also send the file containing the exact contents you were trying to spin.

Don't change anything, just send it exactly as it is.

thank you so much for the reply, I've found out that there is a virus on the machine that eats a lot of memory that is why the bot crashes.. Thanks again...