UBot Underground

Pro/Dev Lincense

Hi Admins

i have a quick question regarding the Pro/Dev licences is there going to be trail for example 30 days so we can make a informed decision???????????

i understand that you will not want give everybody this but people that have been round on the forum for a while and help out it would help us make that informed decision,i want to put my name down on the list if this is the case

thanks

Pftg4

hi, what is the pro license? I bought the ubot for 249? is there a bigger license price? I'd like to go for it!

The Pro license is not out yet. (will be very soon with information to help you decide)

I watched the video ubotPRO "ulhtml and command folder" - General Ok

But

And what about multi-threading ??

When ?

The tutorial for the socket command is not available yet. It will be up soon.(Like when it's done and when it's available)

Just bought UBot

So plans are to take this product down the road where a 249$ product becomes some sort of entry level demo version that probably won get updated and with fewer and fewer capabilities ?

Sorry but this product is not worth the price in this circumstances and probably ask for a refund if 249$ gets me some limited demo version.

Sorry but this product is not worth the price in this circumstances and probably ask for a refund if 249$ gets me some limited demo version.

Your call whether you wish to ask for a refund, but before you get too hasty in your actions, I'd suggest getting the facts right first, which are:

1. Ubot is updated regularly. See: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5008-list-of-past-updates-of-ubot-studio/

2. The standard Ubot version can and does everything that's stated on the sales page.

3. The Developer and Pro versions are designed for those who wish to take development to the next level, including sockets and multithreading capabilities. See: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4894-a-perfect-solution-to-ui/

Just bought UBot

So plans are to take this product down the road where a 249$ product becomes some sort of entry level demo version that probably won get updated and with fewer and fewer capabilities ?

I see you joined the forum an hour earlier than posting this, and deciding that Ubot Studio is not worth. You are surely entitled for a refund, and you may go for it too.

But Sir/Madam, may I ask you how long have you been using Ubot Studio? As IRobot said and if you have been with Ubot for some time, you will know how often is it updated. The standard version is not a limited demo version, although the Pro/Dev versions are on the line, which doesn't mean the standard version has any limitations. There are many of us coders here on this forum who have been using the standard version for a long time, and have found work-arounds for jobs that appear to be not possible to be done by Ubot.

I am not here to justify anything, but for ex. even when you buy MS Windows, there is a standard version which is as by its name standard, and Pro version, and even an Ultimate version and their prices differ depending upon there capabilities. Still the Standard version is not called a Demo, just because it doesn't have the features of the Ultimate version.

So think about that, if you need help with something, there are people on this forum, that will be happy to help you out if you have a problem.

Praney

ok people.

Just because there are going to be different versions does not mean we will stop development on the Standard license. The Standard license will not become a "demo version" (with all those capabilities? haha!)

We are always going to be developing on all the versions. We will continue to make them all better.

It just turns out that different people will need different capabilities. Some people want to be able to design the pants off their bots and sell their bots. They want to remove the branding if they choose to.

Others don't care for selling bots, they just want to work with regular expression better, or they want more text constants, they want to interact with the files and folders on their computers a lot more. They want to try out some mouse and keyboard commands.

Some are satisfied with what the standard license does. That's fine.

More options does not mean the devaluing of the standard license. Just means people will have more to choose from and they can gauge exactly what they will need to get their work done and select accordingly from the choices presented.

• 3 weeks later...