UBot Underground

The Black Hat Ninja Suite

Tools designed to expedite stuff!

-------------------------------------------

http://www.veryadvancedmarketingtools.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ninjasuite.gif

Halve the amount of time you spend preparing files for your favourite webmarketing programs.

Mine Google, night and day

Create lists of 1000s of keywords completely and utterly on target for a sector or niche

Perform advanced competitor analysis, saving off intelligently, key ranking data to your computer?

Batch files for importing into your favourite programs in just a few clicks.

The Black Hat Ninja Suite is a set of 11 tools that has been designed to smash apart the time you spend creating files and lists of data for importing into your favorite marketing programs. It is quite simply the most concise and complete suite of tools that has ever been produced to tackle the file formatting problem for web marketers. It does this simply and completely, just as it should.

I got tired of creating files with lots of effort and decided that what we all needed to have was the equivalent of Scrapebox for file formatting.

The Black Hat Ninja Suite is like no other set of tools on the market, I know because if it did exist, I'd have bought it, and saved some myself some time. But it didn't exist, so I've spent the last 3 month putting together the ultimate one-stop file preparation tool for webmarketers on the market.

However, before I developed this suite of tools, Notepad and Excel were my best friends. I would spend hours creating filters and commands to chop and prepare URLs for importing into other programs. Now, this process takes a few seconds, and that is simply amazing because I am no longer married to these two applications!

5 Reasons to buy The Black Hat Ninja Suite

1. It will cut the time you spend formatting files for programs in half or less.

2. You will be able to perform complex competitor analysis, and meta-data audits in just a few clicks.

3. Keyword tools allow you to create targeted lists of 1000s of keywords as well as mine 1000s of Google’s most popular search terms, and the top trends of Google, Bing, Yahoo and AOL.

4. The advanced platform verification tool means you can be absolutely sure that the websites saved, actually are what they say they are, and are not what the search engine has in its cache.

5. Take any list of keywords, URLs or other data and create perfect Jet Spinner formatted data files, ready for importing elsewhere.

What you get inside the NinjaSuite:

URL Extractor: Scrape to a file all links, or just those links that match certain criteria.

Meta Stripper: Scrape all the meta data from a list of URLs, as well as create compiled files in a range of formats.

Special Scraper: Scrape 1000s of keywords completely on target using the keyword scraper. Build lists based on multiple queries with all duplicate entries removed automatically while the tool runs.

Data Masher: You’ve got two files of data, one is a list of URLs and the other is a list of Keywords. The job of the Data Masher is to create a file which contains the URLs and Keywords alongside each other.

Spin Ninja: You’ve got a list of keywords in a file, and want to comma delimit the keywords based on your own choice. For example, create for me a file that has 5 items per line encapsulated with Jet Spinner syntax. That’s the Spin Ninja’s job!

Randomizer Xpress: You’ve scraped your site map to a file as well as scraped a list of URLs that you’d like to mix in with your list. This tool will randomize the list of URLs immediately.

Goalkeeper: You’ve used the Google Scraper to get a series of URLS into a list. You just want to keep those URLS that have a specific domain in them. For example wordpress.com. This tool creates these master lists.

BH Re-Replacer: Ctrl+C Ctrl+V goodbye. With the BH Re-replacer you can do fast find and replaces within the files you are working with. Includes default find/replace filters for the most commonly used functions in the web marketing sector.

Target Verifier: A powerhouse of a tool that will give you the chance to verify whether a URL conforms to a specific platform type. If searching out new websites on open source platforms is something that you do often, this tool will properly reconcile your lists. The target verifier supports multiple footprints, and allows for the creation of a footprint library to expedite future verification processes, and to adapt with open-source platform types.

Search Engine Trends: Scrape the top trends from Google, Yahoo, AOL and Bing. Just press play.

Google Scraper: A scraping tool that will mean an end to proxies and Google. One function is a simple tool that scrapes the top 1,000 results based on a keyword, while the second scraper will scrape the most popular keywords based on a file of keywords you supply.

That's it.

Costs: $147.00

Purchase it here