UBot Underground

GMX Configure Settings Issue

Once I have created a GMX.com Email Account I need to be able to do the following but can not figure out how to do it. I think GMX is loading some sort of Java user interface maybe.

You get a Welcome to GMX! box

1) Need to click the Go to GMX Mail! button.

2) Then Inbox Tab (0/1)

3) Then Settings

4) Then Security

5) Deactivate GMX Spam protection Button.

6) Save on next Dialogue Box

7) Then OK

Anyone able to help me with this?

Thanks.

Well, I never thought I would say this. But this site can't be touched with the current version of UBot. I am surprised that every where that I right clicked nothing happened. I am curious to as to how this site does what it does within the UBot environment.

Maybe Seth can shed some light into it.

As the site is based on Javascript, it's likely that you will need to find a way of triggering this script using the run javascript command.

Or wait for the pro version and use Send Key {TAB} :)

• 1 month later...

Now that the Pro version is released can anyone please confirm that the issue I had in the 1st post is now fixed and I am able to do that should I go ahead and purchase the upgrade.

Thanks

Steve.

i really don't think upgrading will make a difference on that website. there is no way to right click, and Send Keys {TAB} does not work on the page. it might have worked if I could use focus chosen along with it, but there is no way to choose anything on the page because right clicking has been disabled. I think you might need to find a different email service.

If you're just working in UBot Studio as opposed to compiling these processes, you can use the Input commands in the Pro commands to find coordinates and click what you need. That solution works best if you are doing all this in UBot Studio, where you can control the environment.