UBot Underground

want to know a thing about decoding captcha

Is it possible to decode it automaticly or is the only way to make the bot pause while you write it?

I seen some examples but they all pause the bot while captcha gets in a new window and you write it manually.

Ofc its more effective than not using it, but wish to know if its any way to let the bot handle it automaticly.

Oh, while im asking, is it any way to prevent people from stealing the bots yet?

Been trying to come up with a way i can prevent it but in the end i cant come up with any safe way to do it.

Was thinking about letting it login on a website and see if account name is valid it runs program otherwise stop, but its just to share that account with others to bypass that protection so wouldnt work at all.

Yes it is possible to do it automatically using a captcha decoding service like Decaptcher.com, there are supports for that in Ubot, when you right click on the captcha image, please got to Captcha commands -> and choose the service you want and then you will have to set your credentials provided by the captcha company you are using.

Cheers !

Praney :)

Yes it is possible to do it automatically using a captcha decoding service like Decaptcher.com, there are supports for that in Ubot, when you right click on the captcha image, please got to Captcha commands -> and choose the service you want and then you will have to set your credentials provided by the captcha company you are using.

Cheers !

Praney :)

Ok, any similar but free? 2$ for 1000 captchas probably isnt very expensive but intending to build it into bots for others so cant have something that cost then.

Ok, any similar but free? 2$ for 1000 captchas probably isnt very expensive but intending to build it into bots for others so cant have something that cost then.

Very unlikely to be any free captcha service, because it involves human labour. After all, would you do it for free...

Oh, while im asking, is it any way to prevent people from stealing the bots yet?

See: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3872-protect-your-compiled-bots-with-protect66/

For bots it is custom to provide people with 1000 captchas, and then give them instructions on how to get more. Then have them buy the captchas through your affiliate link for whatever captcha service you are using :)

Cheers,

-meter

Hey,

Normally, buyers setup and buy their own captchas, I just provide them with instructions on how to get started, I have never provided anyone with pre-purchased captcha and no one even cares because of the cheap catpcha solving prices.

Praney