UBot Underground

Creating accounts keeps using same variable

Just creating a bot that signup on a site.

Using the uBot build-in $username, $firstname $lastname, $password, etc.

When done save it to a CSV, clear cookies, visit google, clear cookies again and start the loop based on how many times i want it to loop.

Problem is, it keeps using the same $username in the next loop. :S

So even i cleared the cookies uBot use the same $username again, which of course result in an error as that account is just registered on the site.

Use the Create Account or Build Account command to create random account info.

I've lost about an hour on this one a couple of months ago.

So why DO you need to have the "create account" thingy in there? Wouldn't it be assumed if I choose $password, I always want a random password? Or is it because the "create account" thingy is where I choose the gender first? Why can't we have a prefs menu choice where it's always male or female....or random between the two?

Seems like an extra step.

And did that $email thing get updated? It was only using one domain. (which was a big footprint for Ubot)

So why DO you need to have the "create account" thingy in there? Wouldn't it be assumed if I choose $password, I always want a random password?

Not necessarily. If the user wishes to loop and create multiple random accounts, he/she may need to use $password multiple times within the same iteration, e.g. fill form, save to file, etc.

Or is it because the "create account" thingy is where I choose the gender first?

You can create a gender specific account.