UBot Underground

Facebook Wall Filter Issue

I'm running into a small yet strange facebook bot issue: after I select and click 'just others' on the wall of a profile, it appears to load the 'just others' filter, but then somehow quickly reverts to the original filter. It's almost like Facebook detects that it wasn't an actual mouseclick. It all works fine using a regular browser, so it's not IE weirdness.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I'm running into a small yet strange facebook bot issue: after I select and click 'just others' on the wall of a profile, it appears to load the 'just others' filter, but then somehow quickly reverts to the original filter. It's almost like Facebook detects that it wasn't an actual mouseclick. It all works fine using a regular browser, to it's not IE weirdness.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

hmm...I tried what you were talking about. Seems like the click works for me.

Maybe it's the way it's chosen? Try choosing by outer text(though there's like only two ways to choose it I noticed lol). If not, try clicking the button with a delay. Seems like it shouldn't be giving you so much trouble.

its driving me mad, gonna throw the pc at the wall in a minute, help !! lol

Hmm its such a simple yet fickle button. When I tried it, just choosing and clicking was enough. Xspringe are you doing anything special apart from the delays that these guys could try out?

Does this work for you lilly ? Ive put a pause just before the bit that clicks the others button.

Hmm...do you mind sending me just the little snippet that clicks the button? Just create a little script for it (if it doesn't work) and send it to me.

Thanks.

sure. here it is, for me it clicks the 'just others' button but then goes back to the main wall page :(

Oh! it's a page!

ok, I think it's doing that because of how the element on the page you want clicked is chosen. I tried with choosing by position and it worked (though I hear the positions in facebook for attributes tend to change?)

But I think it's a matter of how it's being chosen. Try choose by position.