UBot Underground

What's wrong with my proxy changer bot! - Proxy ninjas please

Need to get proxies up and running.

I have attempted to patch together what I think should work in the form of ubot. Essentially I would browse to a file which contains the proxies I wish to use. This bot will then cycle through this page to check that the proxy is working as it should. I have not done anything to configure IE (if necessary). I literally wrote the bot, powered it up added the proxies and pressed play.

Am I doing something wrong?

Another question.

1. I run proxies that have IP authentication, which means that I do not need to set the credentials using the action command "SET PROXY CREDENTIALS". Is that okay?

2. When I switch a proxy will that proxy be in use across all the scripts in the .ubot until such time as it is changed again, or will I need to set a proxy each time I run a different script from within the .ubot.

Thanks for your help.

Ninjaman.

proxy checker.ubot

I just saw this.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4670-change-proxy-is-not-woking/page__hl__proxy__fromsearch__1

But the only difference between my script and the linked script is that in the linked script there is a variable set to the proxy. Whereas in my script I use the change proxy with the next list item.

ubot really doesn't like that does it.

Need to get proxies up and running.

I have attempted to patch together what I think should work in the form of ubot. Essentially I would browse to a file which contains the proxies I wish to use. This bot will then cycle through this page to check that the proxy is working as it should. I have not done anything to configure IE (if necessary). I literally wrote the bot, powered it up added the proxies and pressed play.

Am I doing something wrong?

Another question.

1. I run proxies that have IP authentication, which means that I do not need to set the credentials using the action command "SET PROXY CREDENTIALS". Is that okay?

2. When I switch a proxy will that proxy be in use across all the scripts in the .ubot until such time as it is changed again, or will I need to set a proxy each time I run a different script from within the .ubot.

Thanks for your help.

Ninjaman.

1. You do not need to set proxy credentials when you are using IP authentification.

2. WHen you switch proxies, it will be in use throughout the rest of the script until you change the proxy again.

SO what is happening when you run it? I used my own proxy flipping script and it seems to be working, though the proxies I'm using to test it seems like they suck. My proxies do not seem to be working in yours for some reason.

Try adding to list inside your script instead of a UI open file. I'm not using any variables, and apart form some crazy proxies, my script seems to be working fine.

1. You do not need to set proxy credentials when you are using IP authentification.

2. WHen you switch proxies, it will be in use throughout the rest of the script until you change the proxy again.

SO what is happening when you run it? I used my own proxy flipping script and it seems to be working, though the proxies I'm using to test it seems like they suck. My proxies do not seem to be working in yours for some reason.

Try adding to list inside your script instead of a UI open file. I'm not using any variables, and apart form some crazy proxies, my script seems to be working fine.

you'd think that but I have IP authentication and need to enter credentials.

Can you share your proxy script so I can take a look.

That way I will put in my IP proxies and see if the problem is with the script or ubot.

you'd think that but I have IP authentication and need to enter credentials.

Can you share your proxy script so I can take a look.

That way I will put in my IP proxies and see if the problem is with the script or ubot.

You might need to authenticate once, but that's it. (In my experience with anonymous proxies.net. I don't know which service you are using.)

Here's my script. See if it works for you: proxies.ubot