UBot Underground

Mailinator/Yopmail email auto confirm

Can anyone take a look at this? I've been trying to exploit the freeby, fast access emails from Mailinator.com and yopmail.com. (No passwords, signups necessary - even faster than Yahoo or Gmail)

I've got an example bot which creates an account on a WPMU site, just so it sends a confirmation email to an account at these sites.

I basically can't click on the confirm links. (Manually OR within Ubot) I'm assuming it has something to do with how these types of sites strip a ton of stuff from the emails.

1. Mailinator - I am able to scrape the link and NAVIGATE to it. It works, but why no click? I can't even click on the link manually. It DOES work within Firefox. Is it just my computer? IE? Ubot? Can anyone at least click it directly within Ubot?

2. Yopmail - I can't even click OR scrape the link. (manually or within Ubot) I'm assuming I'm not within an iframe or something. If that's the case, how do I know which frame am I choosing?

mailinator/yopmail: mailinator-yop activation.ubot