UBot Underground

Mass Prestige Poster is JUNK!

sorry to use a bad word to describe MPP.

Here is my personal summary for Mass Prestige Poster:

Support: 4 star

The support team gave response very quickly. I can see they are trying to provide best support. Thanx.

Product Quality: 0 star

lots of bugsssssssssssssss

Product Function:0 Star

MPP is just a blog comment poster + guestbook poster without manual or automatic decaptch function, and the success rate is about 0.5-1%.

Posting Speed: 0 Star

It simulates a human being's posting behavior and can't support multi-thread. I import 1000 blogs which can be done by Scrapebox in several hours, but MPP took two days and failed most of them.

Promotion/Wording in Advertisement: 5 star

If you visit http://massprestigeposter.com/, I guarantee you will also be touched just like me! Igl00, where do you get your marketing degree?

Refund Policy: 1 Star

only 75% can be refunded with 6 days try...

Finally, I am sorry:

MPP is a junk!

I can't comment on the software as I've not used it, but on the MPP site it says:

"There is no refund..."

This contradicts what you're saying, i.e. that only 75% of the purchase price can be refunded within 6 days. Please correct me if I'm wrong, (I'm no legal eagle), but I thought there was minimum of 7 days for a refunds for online sales?

I can't comment on the software as I've not used it, but on the MPP site it says:

"There is no refund..."

This contradicts what you're saying, i.e. that only 75% of the purchase price can be refunded within 6 days. Please correct me if I'm wrong, (I'm no legal eagle), but I thought there was minimum of 7 days for a refunds for online sales?

Technically all products sold through Paypal should follow a "refund" policy (30days or 7days).

But Igloo doesn't. He doesn't have to.

Because he doesn't list MPP as a product in Paypal. He only sent you a paypal address and told you to transfer "209$" to this account...

Anyway, all the comments above are just my personal experience. Some other guys may disagree. It's fine. Just keep in mind, 209$ is not a small amount.

Technically all products sold through Paypal should follow a "refund" policy (30days or 7days).

Because he doesn't list MPP as a product in Paypal. He only sent you a paypal address and told you to transfer "209$" to this account...

Anyway, all the comments above are just my personal experience. Some other guys may disagree. It's fine. Just keep in mind, 209$ is not a small amount.

Ok, I think in the UK at least that online selling is governed by Distance Selling Regulations, and the customer must be given a cooling-off period of seven working days (irrespective of whether it's a PayPal product or not).

In general, I disagree with a no refund policy. If the seller has such a great piece of software, then it's reputation will sell itself, and he/she should have no problems with having a refund policy.

There is no refund policy. You agreed to no refunds when you bought it. Of course, you didn't know what you were buying, you didn't read the Terms and Conditions, you don't know PayPal's policy on software sales, and you probably didn't understand how to use MPP which is why you experienced so little success.

At the end of the day, the software can't make up for an incompetent user.

Finally, I am sorry:

You're not sorry. You're a jerk who got a refund he didn't deserve, and then decided to go trash the guy who made an exception for him.

MPP is a junk!

MPP is not junk. I personally know someone who makes 1000s of dollars each month from using it. But it is not for beginners and it is not for people who don't know how to scrape or do target list testing.

Not software products.

igl00 doesn't because YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS OF SALE! You agreed to no refunds when you bought it.

Just keep in mind, 209$ is not a small amount.

$209 is a small amount for professional SEOs to spend to test a program which can make them much more.

$209 is a lot of money if you don't make very much money online, and have to beg and make threats to get refunds because you don't know what you are buying when you buy it.

Next time, don't buy things with money you can't afford to spend.

Disclaimer: I am igl00's friend, I was the first MPP tester while he developed it, and I helped introduce him to UBot. He is a valued member of this community among others, and I am proud of him for trying to aid this guy with a refund, even though he didn't have to.

Unfortunately some customers are just lame.

• Like 2

As a SEO user who has been using uBot/LFE/XRumer/Scrapebox/EVOII/Profile Maker/BMD and some other small SEO tools, I insist my former decision to give MPP the lowest score.

It's kind of stupid to debate whether MPP is a good or bad tool. I just tell everyone here that I don't think it's a tool worthy of buying. It's just my personal opinion. Everyone has freedom to show its opinion. I never say Igloo is a "jerk" or "lame" or anything else. I only show my personal experience about MPP. It's fine that you don't agree with me. But it's rude to say "jerk" or "lame". It tells everyone nothing except your rudeness.

Since you are so confident that MPP a wonderful tool and you are also a good friend of Igloo.

Could you discuss with Igloo and let we vote several volunteers in this forum to review MPP and give their independent review here?

If those independent reviewers claim that MPP is a cool tool for advanced SEOer, I promise I will pay Igloo immediately 300$ (150$ for MPP, another 150$ an an apology).

What do you think?

It's fine that you don't agree with me. But it's rude to say "jerk" or "lame". It tells everyone nothing except your rudeness.

Yes, I agree. This forum isn't wicked fire.

Nothing wrong with a balanced debate or independent review, but comments like that do nothing to enhance the reputation of those selling their products/services.

Yes, I agree. This forum isn't wicked fire.

Nothing wrong with a balanced debate or independent review, but comments like that do nothing to enhance the reputation of those selling their products/services.

I completely agree with IRobot, and think everyone has and individual right to speech and express a personal review.

I would suggest any existing user to come forward and review MPP.

I product maker never gets only positive reviews and to my belief it is due to individual expectations from a product and their view of value of money compared to other products out there.

I believe if a product is new and the provider is helpful then I will stick to it and try to resolve the problem and ask for help on how to best use the software.

I will call upon all the existing user of MPP to step in front and express their personal experiences with the product and the providers service.

I mean no offence to anyone out here this is just a personal opinion.

Peace :D

Praney

• Like 1

Wow, I come on the forum after a long break and things seem a little different around here.

I haven't tried Mass Prestige Poster so I can't comment on the software, but why no refund if the bot is successful? I mean for the amount of money being asked you would think a 7 day guarantee wouldn't be asking for to much. There isn't even a limited trial version (that I could see) being offered.