UBot Underground

When a script tab is clicked it will automatically run

Like when you click a script tab it will autoplay. But you can set it up first if you want a script to be auto play or manual. It will be implemented on compiled bot only.

For example an "Instruction Script tab" when you click that script it will automatically hit play and navigate to your specified Instruction page. A lot of ideas on this..

Im not sure if I can do this on ubot so i posted on this section. But mods feel free to move this on the right category if this doesnt fit here.. :D

This is probably a part of a bigger discussion that we are having in another thread. Personally, I would love to be able to direct which script is run auto-magically. But so far the powers at be do not see the value with this level of automation.

Buddy

This is probably a part of a bigger discussion that we are having in another thread. Personally, I would love to be able to direct which script is run auto-magically. But so far the powers at be do not see the value with this level of automation.

Buddy

I agree that's needed... that's why I wrote an AutoIt3 script for it.

From a .bat file or other program, you could call my .exe:

AutoRunNewUBot.exe MyUbotExe.exe 2

That would open the UBot (assuming it's in the same folder), select the second tab, and then mouse over and press play. Although it doesn't close when finished.

Here's the forum post with AutoIt3 code.