UBot Underground

How to navigate to a relative file?

I'm including an HTML front end with my new bot, that is loaded from a simple static .html file that I want to include with the bot.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to make sure the bot navigates to where the file is located no matter where someone may have it on their machine.

I only see location variables for the Programs folder and the Documents folder. How do I tell UBot to navigate to wherever the bot itself is installed and then look for the UI file from there?

Jonathan

I'm including an HTML front end with my new bot, that is loaded from a simple static .html file that I want to include with the bot.

Problem is, I can't figure out how to make sure the bot navigates to where the file is located no matter where someone may have it on their machine.

I only see location variables for the Programs folder and the Documents folder. How do I tell UBot to navigate to wherever the bot itself is installed and then look for the UI file from there?

Jonathan

Use $application folder. This is the folder that ubot is running from when using the bot from within ubot but will be the folder where the compiled bot is on a customers machine.

Andy

Oops didn't see where you'd already solved it! Didnt scroll down far enough.

Edited by Net66