UBot Underground

Display Results in Browser Window

Is there a way to display results in the browser window? Any results...scraped data, account data after creation, etc, etc.

Thanks.

John

lol..Ok.

I scrape, say, 10 urls and add them to a list (and file)...now I want to display those 10 url's in the browser. I really don't know how to explain this any better.

I guess the question really is can I display something from text (or csv) file in the browser at the end of a script run?

Now i am aware that I can use shell, call my ftp program, upload the text file and then call it, but that would be less prudent as a distributable bot especially since who knows what ftp programs people are using these days.

Does any of this make any sense at all? lol

John

It didn't work so well with html file, but it worked great with a txt file (html worked, but ill-formatted)

I guess I could format an html page, place some markers in it and then do a search and replace to put the data where I need it inside the html coding. I will probably try that.

ok, I need a little kick in the butt here. I have set up a formatted html file with a bulleted list of website hyperlinks as such:

1. Site1

2. Site2

etc (all the way up to 30)

I have all 30 urls in a list (say %listofurls) and I want to replace "Site1" with the first list item, Site2 with the second list item, etc so that when I call the html file the urls are all clickable.

Html source looks like this:

<a href="Site1">Site1</a>

<a href="Site2">Site2</a>

and so on.

Buddy, you have sent me down a road I never thought of traveling down before, and now I am seeing absolutely endless possibilities with this!

John

• Like 1