UBot Underground

Clicking Dropdown

Hi All,

So I'm stuck. I've tried everything I can think of to get this to work. I'm in cpanel - PHPMyAdmin trying to drop all of the tables. I can select all, but the drop down box needs a click to get to the next screen where you click GO to drop. I've tried selecting/clicking, setting value, sending keys, using the combo select and none of it works. I suspect that its javascript but I can't pull up the source to see as it's all iframed with java generated code.

I've attached a screen shot of where I'm at for the cpanel gurus amongst you. Has anyone done this? Anyone found a way around it?

Many Thanks in advance for all the wonderful ideas you'll give me :)

post-933-12775160536296_thumb.jpg

You need to isolate that frame and load that url directly.

Then, you can change the drop down to what you want, and then use

Action Commands => Run Javascript => this.form.submit();

The real catch will be scraping the page to get the URL of that frame, and then navigating to that URL.

This is the code from my phpmyadmin (with personal details stripped)

<frameset cols="200,*" rows="*" id="mainFrameset">
       <frame frameborder="0" id="frame_navigation"
       src="navigation.php?db=DATABASENAME&token=44b125e6edcbc0aa3664e99db38d37d5"
       name="frame_navigation" />

<frame frameborder="0" id="frame_content"
       src="db_structure.php?db=DATABASENAME&token=44b125e6edcbc0aa3664e99db38d37d5"
       name="frame_content" />
       <noframes>
       <body>
           <p>phpMyAdmin is more friendly with a <b>frames-capable</b> browser.</p>
       </body>
   </noframes>
</frameset>

You need to nav to the second frame

src="db_structure.php?db=DATABASENAME&token=44b125e6edcbc0aa3664e99db38d37d5"
       name="frame_content" />

So I would set a variable to a $page scrape

left side

src="db_structure.php?db=

right side

"
       name="frame_content" />

Then NAV to

https://host.domainname.info:2083/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/db_structure.php?db={1}

Where {1} = the variable you scraped.

If you are using this on one domain, it is easy to set the static portion of the NAV command, if you are using it on multiple sites, you will have more work to do to get the location of the page you are on, so you can NAV from the current domain name and path.

Hope that helps.

There is also a much simpler way to do this by avoiding js and php, etc.. I just ran it through my own and it worked great.

Choose the drop down by attribute (whichever attr you would like, I used type)

Then: send keys field chosen [enter the letter d]

That's it. It will then move on to ask if you really want to do that.

I hope that helps.

John

• Like 1

So now I'm stuck in the next phase - uploading the new db. I've managed to figure out that I can't just enter the file location in the text box, cuz it's a frame and does not accept data. The only way is to generate a click in the frameset that then brings up a windows dialog box.

Now I'm stuck. The set dialog text does not seem to work and I also noticed that after about 15 seconds the import tab gets deselected - weird. Doing it manually it doesn't.

Anyway here's a screen shot that should make it clearer (or not!) It shows my bot code, the frameset I'm trying to get the filename into and the dialog box. And I though this was going to be easy :blink:

post-933-12775985520768_thumb.jpg

So now I'm stuck in the next phase - uploading the new db. I've managed to figure out that I can't just enter the file location in the text box, cuz it's a frame and does not accept data. The only way is to generate a click in the frameset that then brings up a windows dialog box.

Now I'm stuck. The set dialog text does not seem to work and I also noticed that after about 15 seconds the import tab gets deselected - weird. Doing it manually it doesn't.

Anyway here's a screen shot that should make it clearer (or not!) It shows my bot code, the frameset I'm trying to get the filename into and the dialog box. And I though this was going to be easy :blink:

Ok, I will keep trying on that one...it's definitely a bitch though! but I have an idea that Andy could probably answer. ANDY? Are you here? In any event, I was thinking of a php script (page) that asked for db name, db password, etc, and a text field for the sql text which would bypass phpmyadmin altogether. All documentation states you can throw your sql commands into the query box and it will execute them, but you and I both know that's not true...that doesn't even work a little bit.

I am guessing the web page option (which you could then call in your bot), might be the simplest way to overcome this. I am, as we speak, searching for code snippets in the great wide world of webbing to see if i can piece something together.

Your phpmyadmin page would be ok if the input box accepted text ( as you could just enter the path to the file)...but noooooooooooooooo.

I'll keep on keepin' on! (I have to now, I don't like it when the equipment is smarter than me!)

John

UPDATE: Holy Cr@P! I mis-spoke. The query function DOES work. I just added a table to my database using it, so problem solved. Want a SHORT VIDEO? lol (I'm starting to use my Camtasia Studio a lot more - about time!)

• Like 1

John you're my KSA! Thanks for helping me out - anytime you need some help just holla. I'm a SQL/vb.net coder who also builds sites (and now bots!)

Let's hope it's plain sailing from here, but given the difficulties I somehow doubt it.

Thanks again!!

No problem Steve! I am no expert, but have owned a linux server going on 7 years now, so I have found my way around to the point that I least understand most of what I am dealing with. I wanted to be a php programmer, but never stuck with. I am now enrolled in a mater's program for computer information systems management with a concentration in software engineering, so I will finally pursue my first true love...anything computer related and geeky! lol