UBot Underground

EMail Verification - Gmail or Yahoo - which is better for uBot?

I'll probably endup using both services for my bot but what is best - fastest and more relaible to use from a uBot users and coders perspective - gmail - yahoo ... or other freebie email service for clicking account verification links ?

I did a run on a community site last nite - uses captcha and email verification.

bypasscpatchas seemed to rock 265 sites - < 20 failures logged in the results file . However; i only rec'd 112 emails to the Yahoo email account.

Im running the same test using gmail to see if its the bot - the community or the email account host or ???

I also need a bot to click a very easy confirmation link ... if you got the base bot code for that and want to hook a brother up - this one would be MOST grateful!!

thanks peeps

If you want to add some diversity then here is what I do every now and then.

I use my own domain names. I create a couple of mail accounts on my target domains. Then I go to mail2web.com and I load up my mailboxes.

Why do i do it this way? Well, my provider is using ArGoSoft Mail Server Pro and if I try to delete an email it pops up a Windows box asking me "Are you Sure?". Duh! The downside is that UBot cannot click on that box since it is Windows based.

So mail2web.com does a much better job at cleanup than ArGoSoft Mail Server.

I hate GMail and Yahoo email too clunky for me. I like simple. Pure text for me or as close to it as I can get.

Buddy

Thanks buddy ... but this is a bot for more than just me - hopefully "customers"

Maybe I need to establish a massive catchall account for my customers on a few different dummy domains and just have a bot that chuggs clicking my clients confirmations all day?

that would be a pretty cool feature eh?

Anyone else have any ideas?

Yeah I was thinking along those lines as well. I just hate using GMail & Yahoo because of their lack of speed. Many times my bots time out just waiting for them to open up. Everything else opens fine.

Buddy

Why do i do it this way? Well, my provider is using ArGoSoft Mail Server Pro and if I try to delete an email it pops up a Windows box asking me "Are you Sure?". Duh! The downside is that UBot cannot click on that box since it is Windows based.

Buddy

Why wouldn't that work? You can click dialog buttons! :)

OK for the sake of needing to offer one or the other Yahoo or Google ... which is the best for use and programming with uBot?

I have personally found yahoo to be easier to work with. As far as I know there is no verification with them (at least I haven't received any for account creations). Google uses SMS verification (although there are a couple of ways around it) and you will spend more time trying to bypass that function (using proxies, etc) than it's worth IMO.

I am working on a bot that creates a yahoo email account, registers accounts at 35 sites and then submits to those sites whenever the user wants without them ever having to login using the UI. So far it has been working great. I originally spent 3 hours messing around with GMail and finally gave up. So just from my one experience I would have to say Yahoo.

John

I have personally found yahoo to be easier to work with. As far as I know there is no verification with them (at least I haven't received any for account creations). Google uses SMS verification (although there are a couple of ways around it) and you will spend more time trying to bypass that function (using proxies, etc) than it's worth IMO.

I am working on a bot that creates a yahoo email account, registers accounts at 35 sites and then submits to those sites whenever the user wants without them ever having to login using the UI. So far it has been working great. I originally spent 3 hours messing around with GMail and finally gave up. So just from my one experience I would have to say Yahoo.

John

+1

Im trying to use aaron nimmocks Yahoo email verification bot as base source - but it doesnt seem to be clicking the links!!!

- went with yahoo cuz you guys say its bestest ... I do like google for sign ups as you cna kinda make it a catchall with these tricks

- bobsyouruncle@gmail.com ... is also the same as ...

- bobs.your.uncle@gmail.com

- bob.syouru.ncle@gmail.com

- bobs.your.uncle+99@gmail.com

- bobsyouruncle+100@gmail.com

all will and can be delivered to the 1 gmail account. So long usernames prior ot the @ sign when creating gmails can yield good stuff. Many sites will view those modded email addies as "unique" - some do notas they try and validate the email prior to registrations.

Can that be done with yahoo's ?