UBot Underground

Can't save file via dialog box

Hello

So my bot goes to specific page, click link which activates download of torrent

file. Standard IE dialog box popups ( Open/Save/Cancel ), bot clicks save successfully, but

I can't automatically enter location where to save file.

Here is part of my bot

post-942-12770659634_thumb.jpg

and here is how save box look like

post-942-1277065992265_thumb.jpg

Maybe set dialog text doesn't work because filename is highlighted by default,

I don't now.

Im having the same problems but with uploading of plugins in wordpress.

I used the same command "change file field chosen". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, THE EXACT SAME FILE on the same form!

Try using 'change file field chosen' instead :)

As I understand at first I need to choose dialog box by some attribute to use change file field chosen?

How can this be done?

Drag and drop of dialog window and right click on the window doesn't help.

Right click on the small box where the searchpath goes, click choose by attribute (and take a good one which seems solid)

Then use 'change file field chosen' with your searchpath. Voila, you're done.

If you still want to go the old way, you would have to use the thread command, splitting the commands into two different threads. :) There are detailed instructions here on the forum, I think Luke had a similar problem a while ago.

Psychotix: It always works here? Have you tried having enough delays? It might be a little tricky at a bit slower computers.

Now I am completely confused :o

What box you speak about? Next to browse I have just save and cancel buttons.

Generally my question is following - if I have a page with links to some files ( torrent, doc, pdf, whatever ) and links to files are not direct ( download starts only after the click ) how can I download these files to specific folder on my computer?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this subject back up but I am trying to do the same on a download link on ShareASale.

Seems that if I save the link to file, it saves the php itself. They must have something that either protects from hot linking or redirects to the real download when you click on the "download" button.

Is there a way to tell uBot to "save" the file when the "Save/open/cancel) pop up comes up from IE?

Sorry to bring this subject back up but I am trying to do the same on a download link on ShareASale.

Seems that if I save the link to file, it saves the php itself. They must have something that either protects from hot linking or redirects to the real download when you click on the "download" button.

Is there a way to tell uBot to "save" the file when the "Save/open/cancel) pop up comes up from IE?

Yes thats possible. Look at click dialog button

Hi,

I've seen "click dialog button" and tried it but it seems that the Save/Run/Cancel box is somewhat modal, hence the script doesn't click the button (I've put "Save" as the text to search and click.

Is there any example out there you can recommend I take a look at to learn how to operate the save/run/cancel popup box?

Thanks for your advice Alcr!

I just tried it but the save/run/cancel popup seems to stop the flow execution all together (modal state window).

Do you have any ubot source file I can peek into to see how you overcome this?

I can make one in a few hours!

But the navigate node (or whatever node that brings up that dialog) should be in the thread with a delay of a few seconds. And then in the real script put click dialog button.

Thanks,

That's actually what I did, yet it seems it's unable to click or continue the flow once the popup shows.

I'm attaching a snapshot of the relevant part of my code. Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5274/floww.jpg