UBot Underground

Proxy changer

Im trying to write a script that will carry out proxy flipping, I have a list of proxies in a file in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port, ubot seems to read in the first proxy and the website shows the changed ip address but then the proxy doesnt change, i know im doing something stupid but i cant see it, any help would be appreciated

Ip_changer.ubot

hxxp://www.whatismyipdadress.com/ are caching the IP/page, so if you do a quick change - they will still show you the same IP.

Anyhow - you have done it the correct way, just make sure to check the IP at some page where they don't put it in the cache.

I don't mean to appear to be taking over the thread but I to am having trouble. My image shows my code.

After each Change I hit the pause button and I go to my browser window and do a search for several IP checking sites. All show the same IP address so saving the cache on their site does not make sense. It does appear that it is not changing the address.

The format of my proxies ip address in my text file is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:ppp

So I am scratching my head.

thanks!

Buddy

ubot-proxy.JPG

I am still scratching my head on this. There are no settings in IE and when I run the test bot to switch out addresses and then check using a totally different "Whats my IP address" type site. It still shows the same address.

My network at the house is a simple setup with a DSL modem.

So there is no special software that needs to be running on the computer itself to aid in switching out IP addresses?

I figure I would have to execute CCleaner at some point to clear junk out but I really thought this was going to be a dead easy thing.

Buddy

Buddy, have you considered trying dyndns.com and their free update client? I have been using it for years (it's great for vpn's, remote access and a host of other things. Regardless of what your ip is, you are identified by a hostname that you set up. Now, while doesn't directly solve the issue you are explaining here, somehow it always seems to straighten out IP issues on a comp.

Just a thought, because either way it's a great service (It runs as a service on your machine locally and updates automatically if and when your ip ever changes).

John

Well, with what I am doing I was hoping that I could control the change from within UBot.

If I hard code the IP address in IE's Options the change works. However, when using UBot it doesn't.

Well, I will worry about it later. Got work to get done.

iglow,

Been there done that and it dont change. I've also tried in compiled but no positive results. I am now trying to get my bot to run on another computer to see if it is that.

I gave it a try but it is stuck on a site called CoDeeN and does not change. the file I gave it has a ton of IP address with associated ports. I know they are good because I can hard code them into IE options.

Pretty sure you don't want to be using Codeen proxys :) make up a small list of elite proxys and test it maybe from sites like xxx.ip-adress.com/proxy_list/?k=time&d=desc

Buddy, are there anything that you can think of that's interfering with the proxy change inside UBot? Some kind of antivirus or anything like that? A failed windows update of some sort? Does it work if you try it on other computers? :)

• 1 month later...

It's a pain in the ass usually because you're probably doing something wrong or the proxies are faulty somehow (there are a lot of reasons man). You should double check, and if you need help, let me know.

proxy is a pain in ass in ubot ! i also having hard time in mybot !!