UBot Underground

New and Stuck

Hi, I just got this today and have worked so hard I am ready to give up.

I am creating a bot to auto register email accounts on Yahoo. I am wanting to use external text files for firstname, lastname, email address, etc. I am able to Choose by Attribute with no problem, but when I get to the next step to Change Chosen Attribute, nothing I do works. I followed a previous thread and that didn't seem to help.

I can manually enter the 'New Value' and the bot enters this into the form. But I am totally stuck on figuring out how to get it to pull data from the text files?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://i48.tinypic.com/fwon87.jpg

Reads gen_tags.txt and puts value read into _tags variable.

Thanks but I am still very lost. I don't know how to implement that. If someone could give me an example of the steps to pull the data, I sure I could duplicate it.

Daryl, I remember when I started using ubot. I had very big plans! I would recommend that you take your idea and simplify it to it's most basic parts. Skip files and such. Create a script that fills in the first screen.

Then create another script that handles the next script. And so on.

Next, create a basic bot that will read a file. Break up the chunks. Read the forum posts here. (damn, I hated when people told me that.) And just don't give up.

I think the worst thing we like to do is try to expect ourselves to play Beethoven the day we start piano lessons.

Daryl, take a few minutes and just go through all the video tutorials. Yes, they are mainly for version 3.1, but the info is still very relevant and good to learn from.

Frank

Ok, I got it figured out but it should not have taken this long.

Videos need to be updated and still looking for a written reference manual? I would like to have instructions written out in addition to videos because it takes a long time to figure out where and which video to find what you are looking for.

"I am creating a bot to auto register email accounts on Yahoo"

daryl,

After about 8 accounts yahoo will ghost your IP and you will see all kinds of crazy things like captcha requests occuring even after correct captchas were input. Clearing cookies etc won't help.

Also, for the most part, Ubot documentation is minimal. IMO the only way to gain proficiency with Ubot is find bots that have already been posted and mess around with the code.