UBot Underground

How to select a name in a select field?

Hi!

I have a problem with klicking/marking/selecting the option here:

<SELECT style="WIDTH: 350px" id=TweetCrosspost class=form-error multiple name=data[Tweet][crosspost][]> <OPTION value=randomstring>a name</OPTION></SELECT>

I tried this:

choose by attribute -> id search:TweetCrosspost

set -> #value -> scrape choosen attribute (value)

choose by attribute -> value search:#value

click choosen

but that doesn't work.

I looked it up and the variable #value is empty here...

Has anyone any idea for this problem?

Hi!

I have a problem with klicking/marking/selecting the option here:

<SELECT style="WIDTH: 350px" id=TweetCrosspost class=form-error multiple name=data[Tweet][crosspost][]> <OPTION value=randomstring>a name</OPTION></SELECT>

I tried this:

choose by attribute -> id search:TweetCrosspost

set -> #value -> scrape choosen attribute (value)

choose by attribute -> value search:#value

click choosen

but that doesn't work.

I looked it up and the variable #value is empty here...

Has anyone any idea for this problem?

Can you give a link to the page you are trying to work with?

Andy

Hi!

Thanks for your answer, it is socialoomph.com

But I found a way to choose this:

If search page "Please select the account"

then set #value Content: $page scrape Left: <SELECT style="WIDTH: 350px" id=TweetCrosspost class=form-error multiple name=data[Tweet][crosspost][]> <OPTION value=

Right: >

Select from dropdown:

Item: #value

Name: data[Tweet][crosspost][]

This works fine.

My full automated Twitterbot is complete now.

It registers an account on Yahoo (all captchas with decaptcher), goes to Twitter, registers an account there clicks the link in the Activationmail, registers an account on socialoomph.com, clicks the Activationlink from there, puts 50 spun Posts in the Scheduler (random publish time), resets my router for a new IP and goes on for the next account. This way it creates about 200-250 Twitteraccounts over night.

The next night it loops through all Twitteraccounts and follows a defined number of people (via a list with 2000 keywords for the search) with random delays between 5 and 20 seconds per click in twitter.

It took me 2 days to complete this bot and to catch all eventualities (Twitter is over capacity, banned account etc.) so it doesn't stop anymore if an error occurs.

Same thing I wrote for facebook and it works really good for driving traffic to some of my sites.

I started UBot Studio the first time two weeks ago, and one day later I was able to write complex bots which can do things over night that would take days or even weeks of working time from me.

But UBot also has a disadvantage:

I spend to many evenings and nights with producing bots, and for every bot I create, 3 new ideas pop up in my mind. So it seems like I never reach an end with producing bots, my wife already complained that I spend to less time with her the last two weeks :-)

Hi!

then set #value Content: $page scrape Left: <SELECT style="WIDTH: 350px" id=TweetCrosspost class=form-error multiple name=data[Tweet][crosspost][]> <OPTION value=

Select from dropdown:

This works fine.

It registers an account on Yahoo (all captchas with decaptcher), goes to Twitter, registers an account there clicks the link in the Activationmail, registers an account on socialoomph.com, clicks the Activationlink from there, puts 50 spun Posts in the Scheduler (random publish time), resets my router for a new IP and goes on for the next account. This way it creates about 200-250 Twitteraccounts over night.

The next night it loops through all Twitteraccounts and follows a defined number of people (via a list with 2000 keywords for the search) with random delays between 5 and 20 seconds per click in twitter.

It took me 2 days to complete this bot and to catch all eventualities (Twitter is over capacity, banned account etc.) so it doesn't stop anymore if an error occurs.

Same thing I wrote for facebook and it works really good for driving traffic to some of my sites.

I started UBot Studio the first time two weeks ago, and one day later I was able to write complex bots which can do things over night that would take days or even weeks of working time from me.

I spend to many evenings and nights with producing bots, and for every bot I create, 3 new ideas pop up in my mind. So it seems like I never reach an end with producing bots, my wife already complained that I spend to less time with her the last two weeks :-)

I'm trying to create a twitter bot of my own. Did you have programming skills before you began using uBot?

You must have in order to understand the concepts so thoroughly.

Would you mind posting your bot source code? It would help us all learn faster! :-)

Hm, I wouldn't call it programming skills. I'm only into php and MySQL and a little bit of C.

I can't post the whole sourcecode (hardcoded passwords etc.) but if you have specific questions let me know. I am always willing to help somebody who has the same problems I already solved!

• 9 months later...

Hi!

Select from dropdown:

This works fine.

Hey,

Im also having problems with socialoomph. I wanted to select one account from that list, but I cant. :/ I can scrape that list and add it to variable, then I replace "value=..." with "selected value=...", however Im not able to change chosen (list with accounts) atribute to that variable, so the html would change and one specific account would get selected.

Can you please advise me on how did you select your account?

However, I also have ubot for just one month, and I already made two money bots with it. :) I really like the software and even more, I was obsesed with it for first few days; I spent close to 12h one day, when I was all into. :) Luckyly I have wife. :)