UBot Underground

Can we make the account $password constant be more complex?

Currently I am trying to make some account creation bots. But when using the account $password constant, I noticed that all passwords generated are quite static, that is all the passwords are in CAPs letters, there is no mixture of lowercase letters or numbers.. There should at least be a simple mixture of lowercase and numbers. This is because some sites required password to consists of at least a number and a lowercase/ uppercase, etc. I think this should be a relatively simple and common feature to add, isn't it?

the passwords generated so far:

UELTZLOYDL

SRCTVSRXVH

DTWIVZNWGJ

WUINSJDJWD

GQFGOCQGIP

etc..

Currently I am trying to make some account creation bots. But when using the account $password constant, I noticed that all passwords generated are quite static, that is all the passwords are in CAPs letters, there is no mixture of lowercase letters or numbers.. There should at least be a simple mixture of lowercase and numbers. This is because some sites required password to consists of at least a number and a lowercase/ uppercase, etc. I think this should be a relatively simple and common feature to add, isn't it?

the passwords generated so far:

UELTZLOYDL

SRCTVSRXVH

DTWIVZNWGJ

WUINSJDJWD

GQFGOCQGIP

etc..

Yes please. Many forums require numbers in password and a mixture of case.

Yes please. Many forums require numbers in password and a mixture of case.

Yeah gets my vote. If it was a mix of upper and lower case with a couple of numerical characters and more than 8 characters in length it should cover most sites requirements.

I agree, I'll see what Seth thinks about it - I mean it shouldn't be a big issue really.

Yeah.. Thanks.. I think this should be a minor issue too.. between 8 to 10 letters consisting of lowercase,uppercase and numbers will be good enough..

• 2 weeks later...

This would be good - I had one site that needed upper, lower, number and symbol. Not the hardest thing to add yourself, but it would be nice to automate it.

Hmm, is this under progress?

• 3 weeks later...

Sure is, should come with the next update :)

Okay.. I can't wait any more.. Any expert here knows a simple way to add in a small letter from a to z at the end of the password constant $password? I just need to add in a small letter and a number at the end of the password constant $password as many sites requires a small letter and a number. For the number I can use the rand number constant but I need to add in a small letter from a to z too.. I think a simple $eval or javascript function can do this but I know nothing about javascript etc.. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks..