UBot Underground

[Example] How to Use Proxies (On/Off)

Hehe yes, that's what I mean :)

For private proxies, you need to change proxy, then set proxy credentials and then either compile the bot or run the whole script (everything, all nodes) in a subwindow.

Not sure I totally get what you're saying. So what would I need to do to make this script work in an existing bot with any type of proxies?

Public: Just change proxy

Private: Change proxy, set proxy credentials, and run your whole script in either a compiled bot or or run the whole script as a subwindow.

Does the latest version solved all these proxy issues? I dare not used the proxy changer if all these issues and errors are still unsolved. http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3300-proxies-do-they-really-work-in-ubot-pls-help/

Just felt like sharing in case some new botters are getting stuck trying to figure out the proxies.

Thanks Gogetta: I've read your messages in the forum and I see you are an expert. Please, I need some advice: I've been working days and I'm going crazy with the proxies issue (new to ubot and not a coder).

First of all, sorry for the length of my post (and for my english), but I believe this is a critical issue when dealing with automation and it will be useful for other newbies like me.

My target is to create 1.000 yahoo mail accounts. I've got the ubot to do it and I've been able to create 2 accounts without any problem. After that, I started to investigate around the proxy issue to be able to create accounts massively.

Well: after 5 days investigating and trying I've been unable to do it. Yes, I have downloaded your Ip Changer bot and I have run it. I feed the Ip Changer bot with a list of public proxies that I've got from several websites and leeching from Charon. I always check the list with Charon before feeding the IP Changer bot, but when I run the bot, almost never the target page of the bot loads (www.ip-adress.com).

My questions here are:

Is it right to go for public proxies to do this kind of work? I plan to create every account with a different IP, is this the way?. If so, am I doing well searching for public proxies this way?...

If the above is not the way you would advice, I guess I will have to go for private proxies, but I'm not convinced because it will be impossible for me to buy as many proxies to make 1000 Yahoo accounts using 1 IP per account...Am I missing something here?...

Finally, I've found in several forums people that sells lists of proxies every day as a subscription service: I don't really know what's this, but I wonder if these lists are going to work given the fact that the lists I get with Charon seem not to be working well (as I stated before).

Could you please give some advice regarding this issue?

Thank you very much,

Luis

Thanks Gogetta: I've read your messages in the forum and I see you are an expert. Please, I need some advice: I've been working days and I'm going crazy with the proxies issue (new to ubot and not a coder).

First of all, sorry for the length of my post (and for my english), but I believe this is a critical issue when dealing with automation and it will be useful for other newbies like me.

My target is to create 1.000 yahoo mail accounts. I've got the ubot to do it and I've been able to create 2 accounts without any problem. After that, I started to investigate around the proxy issue to be able to create accounts massively.

Well: after 5 days investigating and trying I've been unable to do it. Yes, I have downloaded your Ip Changer bot and I have run it. I feed the Ip Changer bot with a list of public proxies that I've got from several websites and leeching from Charon. I always check the list with Charon before feeding the IP Changer bot, but when I run the bot, almost never the target page of the bot loads (www.ip-adress.com).

My questions here are:

Is it right to go for public proxies to do this kind of work? I plan to create every account with a different IP, is this the way?. If so, am I doing well searching for public proxies this way?...

If the above is not the way you would advice, I guess I will have to go for private proxies, but I'm not convinced because it will be impossible for me to buy as many proxies to make 1000 Yahoo accounts using 1 IP per account...Am I missing something here?...

Finally, I've found in several forums people that sells lists of proxies every day as a subscription service: I don't really know what's this, but I wonder if these lists are going to work given the fact that the lists I get with Charon seem not to be working well (as I stated before).

Could you please give some advice regarding this issue?

Thank you very much,

Luis

Hmm, if you are just thinking of buying proxies for the sake of creating mass yahoo or gmail accounts, I don't really recommend it. I tried creating a few yahoo accounts using a bot, and it was quite diffcult so I give up in the end :( As it would takes way too much time for ubot to do this. And you need to clear cookies using cccleaner etc, and use a different proxy for every account creation is way too much. For me, I would rather just buy these accounts off the shelves from the market. They sell for less than $10 to $15 for 1k accounts and you get them immediately. I would rather spend the time to try to do other stuff using ubot, rather than just creating yahoo accounts. Just my 2 cents though, no offence..

Hmm, if you are just thinking of buying proxies for the sake of creating mass yahoo or gmail accounts, I don't really recommend it. I tried creating a few yahoo accounts using a bot, and it was quite diffcult so I give up in the end :( As it would takes way too much time for ubot to do this. And you need to clear cookies using cccleaner etc, and use a different proxy for every account creation is way too much. For me, I would rather just buy these accounts off the shelves from the market. They sell for less than $10 to $15 for 1k accounts and you get them immediately. I would rather spend the time to try to do other stuff using ubot, rather than just creating yahoo accounts. Just my 2 cents though, no offence..

Thank you very much Eric, I appreciate your point, it helps. The fact is that I was trying to create accounts only as a first step to develop knowledge about Ubot. You are right, the time I have used dealing with the proxy issue has been much more than the cost of the accounts in the market: but I was planning that as a first step previous to: 1.create 1000 wordpress blogs+ 2.automatically scrape content for the 1000 blogs+ 3.automatically post the content to the 1000 blogs+ 4.repeat the process+ 5.automatically build linking from the blogs to other sites...

Then, I guess this is the same issue another time: use proxies to do that from several different IPs...may be no 1 IP has to be used per each blog (I don't really know), but the issue is almos the same, I guess...

Could you give me some more advice please?

Thank you very much in advance...

Luis